PDA

View Full Version : How do I COMBINE databases...?

4entourage
06-01-2009, 10:41 PM
There are plenty of links on the holdem manager to backup and restore your hand histories which I know how to do - I format my PC a lot!

What I dont know is how do I combine databases?
(Desktop=my tourney hand histories)
(Laptop = My cash game omaha hand histories)

I have existing saved histories and want to add each one to the opposite (Desktop added to laptop AND vice versa)

Please help I've looked for a while! Only found how to restore or over-write them!

morny
06-02-2009, 01:21 PM
You just import the hands into the database using manual import or do you mean something else?

4entourage
06-04-2009, 06:56 PM
You just import the hands into the database using manual import or do you mean something else?

No I dont want to auto-import or just update. I want to combine - I dont know how to be more clear then that....

Two different pcs - two different databases - into 1. Not backup. Not restore. Combine. Make 2 into 1.

morny
06-04-2009, 08:33 PM
Yes, HM dosent support multiple databases so you cant combine them as such, if you want to keep them up to date youll need to do as i mentioned, export the hands that are not up to date on the other machine and import them into the other one but i suspect you were hoping to keep them seperate and yet still have access to all the stats which isnt possible