PDA

View Full Version : HUD stats not displaying on one table (Prima)

blukske
06-01-2009, 03:27 PM
See the attached screenshot. All hands from the displayed table were importing without problems. I had other tables open as well where the HUD stats were displayed. Only this table did not display them.

I am using 1.08.04.

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/7048/hudbug.png

morny
06-01-2009, 07:30 PM
Next time your playing that table please email me the screenshot of the table, the hand history and if you go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\Hud Data and look for 2 files for Daturo ousa.dat and Daturo ousa.hh and email all those to me morny@holdemmanager.net finally try the table finder and see if that attaches it http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54

Cokeman
06-01-2009, 10:51 PM
This is a problem all prima players have... Everybody I know who plays on prima can't get stats on this table

morny
06-02-2009, 01:29 PM
Ok if you send me those details we should be able to get it fixed, actually you can send them directly to Mike at mike@holdemmanager.net if its a widespread issue as i would have just been confirming it first and then sending it to mike

Cokeman
06-02-2009, 02:28 PM
I've sent an email with the 2 files.

Mike chops
06-02-2009, 02:40 PM
Odd. It worked for me no problem. Can you wait until we release the next beta tonight - the current one has a problem with auto-imports.

Cokeman
06-02-2009, 05:33 PM
The problem has been around for a few versions. Wierd it works for u. Everybody I know has problems with that table

Jake_the_Poacher
06-05-2009, 11:46 AM
I was just about to start a thread on this, so i'll post it here -

HUD problem - Prima Sngs - 5 handed tables.

The HUD used to work on these a couple of months ago but now they are not.

In the last update Microgaming changed the names of the sng tables and i think this may have broken the hud.

The tables used to have individual names like Super Turbo Helaine and Super Turbo Helie and so on...

After the last update all tables are now called Super Turbo 5 Seat and when the HUD is running it only works for one table and all the other tables, which are named the same, have no HUD stats and don't show up in the Table Manager.

Can you have a look at this?
ty.

Mike chops
06-05-2009, 04:32 PM
Hmmm. I see the problem with SNGs but don't see an easy solution...