PDA

View Full Version : 2 layouts, both for FT 6max, different positioning possible?

fasteddie_21
06-01-2009, 02:40 AM
I have a layout setup for FT 6 max that I use and have configured how I like it regarding which stats and their position on the tables.

I also have a friend over for the month who also plays 6max on FT and he has his own layout that he'd like to use on my computer.

The conflict that we are having and not sure how to 'fix' is that he uses the "classic" table and I use the "racetrack" tables, therefore, our positioning of our stats are completely different. But whenever we move the stats/panels around the tables for his layout, they also change the position of my stats/panels on my layouts.

Is there anyway to have HEM remember seperate positions for his layout and my layout, respectively?

Using 1.08.01 btw.

Thanks.

morny
06-01-2009, 01:08 PM
Im afriad its not possible, ive the same issue when using full and mini view on ipoker.

fasteddie_21
06-01-2009, 01:57 PM
Bah, I figured that would be the answer but was hoping not.

Quick question though, Morny:

Could we just copy/paste in the pos pref files before each of us plays and use that to have dual setups for our huds though?

Mike chops
06-01-2009, 03:35 PM
That would work. You could aslo export your configs and import them before you play.

Hilips
06-13-2009, 12:14 AM
Im afriad its not possible, ive the same issue when using full and mini view on ipoker.

I have the same problem at Microgaming, i play holdem in miniview and omaha with normal view (there is no other option for omaha).

No plans for fixing this?

morny
06-14-2009, 05:52 PM
Yes but ive no eta at the moment