PDA

View Full Version : where did my hand history go?

xinghua
06-01-2009, 01:49 AM
I bought some handhistory and put it under one folder.

But when I checked everytime ( after HM imported) they are disapeared,

where did HM put them ? how to find it or it already was archived??:confused:

morny
06-01-2009, 01:06 PM
Options > Configure Auto Import folders and then click on the applicable folder and choose edit and it will display the archive folder

MartinM83
06-08-2009, 03:18 AM
I hate the auto-archive feature.
Once HEM has archived hand histories, it's almost impossible to detect the hand histories of a specific room in the archive. :mad:
I want to analyse the hand histories of specific rooms also with different softwares, not only with HEM.
But once HEM processes the files, they all disappear somewhere in the archive. :mad:
How can I disable auto-archiving and how can I make HEM move the already archived files back to the original hand history folders?

All Apologies
06-08-2009, 10:42 AM
I hate the auto-archive feature.
Once HEM has archived hand histories, it's almost impossible to detect the hand histories of a specific room in the archive. :mad:
I want to analyse the hand histories of specific rooms also with different softwares, not only with HEM.
But once HEM processes the files, they all disappear somewhere in the archive. :mad:
How can I disable auto-archiving and how can I make HEM move the already archived files back to the original hand history folders?

So make different archive folders for each room.

MartinM83
06-09-2009, 11:06 AM
So is there no way to stop auto-archive?
I don't want HEM to move hand history files anywhere.

morny
06-09-2009, 07:28 PM
You cant make it move them back, if your using the latest version you can disable it, click on the folder in auto import section, choose edit and tick disable archiving

However if you dont manually move the files every now and then it may slow things down

MartinM83
06-10-2009, 07:47 AM
Thanks.
It just took me more than 2 hours to move all files back manually. :mad:
The person who came up with this fkn auto-archive function should pray he never runs into me. http://pelger.kant-s01.de/schreibbrett/phpBB2/images/smiles/aufsmaul.gif