PDA

View Full Version : editing other player's names

chucky
08-21-2011, 11:53 PM
i cant seem to figure it out, if i click the "players" tab> right click on a player> select player
i can then go to "hands" and edit the player's name from the top, thing is, my player's list is not complete in the "players" tab, is there a another way to accomplish this from like an individual tournament?

ty

olliepower
08-22-2011, 12:41 AM
Hi,

Please make sure your filters are set for the players tab so that the most possible number of people get returned. Make sure min hands is set to zero and vpip set set from zero to 100. If that does not help, please post a screen shot of you players tab filters. The players tab is probably the best way to select individual players. If you already know their screen name, you can click "change" at the top in order to type in the players name you wish to look at.

chucky
08-22-2011, 11:23 AM
ok i think i know whats happening, im playing on cake poker and since they dont allow individual player tracking they import players as seat1, seat2..., so thats why seat1 has so many hands even though its not the same player, i think ive found a workaround this.

olliepower
08-24-2011, 06:01 PM
Yes, Cake poker only will let you see your own stats.