PDA

View Full Version : Hem hud help!

statsmonster
05-31-2009, 08:19 PM
Hello,

I have installed HEM full set up and PostgreSQL. Both seem to be installed correctly. My HUD is having a lot of problems though. I can only get it to come up for tables im sitting at and only then about one half the time. And when i pull up a table to observe it never puts a HUD over those observed tables. When it's "working" the Table Finder won't get the stats to come up either.

One time I was in a tournament and the HUD came up and tracked 16 hands but then suddenly wouldn't go any higher. Hand histories were still being imported but the HUD wasn't working.

One time I was in a Sit N Go and the Table Manager was open and no tables were on the list. I then checked and the hand histories were continuing to download and are in my hand histories file as soon as the hand finishes.

I just started a new MTT tournament and shutoff HEM then turned it on and the Table Manager comes up with my tournamet table in it but no HUD comes up over the table. This happens most often.

Other times i have seen the Table Manager open with two or more tables listed that i'm viewing and the HUD does not come up on those either.

Another time i was playing two tables and the HUD worked for a couple of hands before stopping on one table but would never
turn on at the second table.

These are some of the problems i'm currently having trying to run HUD. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?
A= Hold'em Manager Professional 1.08.04

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
A= PokerStars

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?
A= Yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
A= Yes

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the
FAQ?
A= Yes only hands in games i'm playing in. Not in games i am viewing. C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars\HandHistory\nuge\

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
A= Yes only hands in games i'm playing in. Not in games i am viewing.
5a) Do they import if you create a new database?
A= Yes. It does the same thing.

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
A= I tried the Table Finder but it just makes a warning come that says "I can not find any unattached hands. Please wait until the manager has imported some." Then nothing happens. The warning box remains open. Another time
i tried the Table Finder and the box came up with my table listed inside it. I dragged the red x box and dropped it on the table saw that the window title and owner info appeared in the box. I then clicked ok but nothing changed. No HUD :(

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
A= Yes.

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
A= Yes.

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?
A= Yes

morny
06-01-2009, 01:15 PM
You need to add C:\Program Files\RVG Software\holdem manger\importing\hem data to your auto import folder to get observed hands and also go to Hud Options > Site Options > Stars TAB > Prefetch One Hand

If the other problems continue make sure UAC is disabled and that your running this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73 and then Can you follow these instructions:

1) Make a backup of your C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder
2) Uninstall HM via the Control Panel
3) Go to Program Files and delete the RVG Software directory, or the equivalent for Vista
4) Reboot your computer
5) Install the complete setup of HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/holdemmanager.zip
7) Download the latest patch HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe
8) Test if it for a while and see if it work
9) Close down Holdem Manager and copy the config folder from step 1 and copy and overwrite it to your C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder
10) Test if it works again for a while

undefined
06-02-2009, 04:25 AM
You need to add C:\Program Files\RVG Software\holdem manger\importing\hem data to your auto import folder to get observed hands and also go to Hud Options > Site Options > Stars TAB > Prefetch One Hand

Did that. HM-HUD picks up 1 hand then stops again.
Running newest version.

morny
06-02-2009, 01:31 PM
Yes this is what its supposed to do, it takes one hand and attaches the hud, if you take more than 1 hand thats datamining which is forbidden on stars