PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working in PS tourneys

T-B0N3
05-31-2009, 02:08 PM
HUD not working in PS tourneys.
it is working in Unibet cash games.

Please note that skipping questions will only delay us in fixing the problem, as we'll have to re-ask the questions you didn't answer and wait for your response.

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using?

2) a. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?

PS tournaments, works fine on unibet.

b. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?
.... yes

4) Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the correct folder.

check

While playing, go to that folder on your PC and see if new hand histories that correspond to the tables your playing are showing up. This is not relevant where the site uses a database like on Ongame or Prima.

check

5) So by now you should have confirmed in answering each question that you have setup the folders correctly and the hands are appearing in the correct folder.

Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager? Test this by playing a couple of hands and then going to the Reports tab in Holdem Manager. Navigate to Filter > Clear and for the date filter choose today. Do the hands that you just played import successfully?

yes.

6) Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work?

i have never used it

7) If you open the hand history files, are they written in English? Note that they should be.

yes

8) Make sure UAC is disabled and unselect it and restart if it is.

check

9) Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.

check

morny
05-31-2009, 05:51 PM
Please email me to arrange a suitable time to do a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

lou
06-13-2009, 09:53 AM
Similiar problem here. Table Scanner see 2 tables, but HUD pops up on replayer window insted of "main" table. Any help?
Greets

ostarr
06-13-2009, 10:06 AM
i think it's the same problem like here
http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11960

chris_k14
06-13-2009, 10:49 AM
Hi,

I installed the new update as HUD was not working on stars. I sat at a cash table it worked fine, i loaded a 9 man sng it worked fine. I then loaded 18man tourneys, HUD did not appear on a single one of them? All hand histories are importing fine?

lou
06-13-2009, 12:04 PM
i think it's the same problem like here
http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11960
One thing different - it didnt work before this update either. Since that i do not think this solution will help in my case.
Greets

morny
06-14-2009, 06:00 PM
Try this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe and if it still dosent work email me to do a teamviewer session and also link to this thread.

ZlatiPrst
06-18-2009, 03:50 AM
Similiar problem here. Table Scanner see 2 tables, but HUD pops up on replayer window insted of "main" table. Any help?
Greets

Hi, I have the same problem... Table finder doesn't work properly either. I drag the red box to the table and nothing happens. I installed 1.09 beta 7 and it didn't fix the problem. Hope u guys will find a solution soon.