PDA

View Full Version : FT Totally Freezes

jimbob615
05-31-2009, 11:48 AM
Hi,

Problem I have encountered with Table Scanner on FTP.

When I already have about 18-19 tables up (whichever is the maximum allowed to be open by full tilt) and i continue to click the "open table" button in the HM Scanner, it totally freezes up FT. It's impossible to get out of it unless you end the exe. To clairfy, when it freezes, you can see FTP still operating in the background and you can see your cards being dealt, and/or the timer counting down. However no clicks are responsive at all, in both the tables and the lobby.

I can provide vids or screenshots if needed. Cheers

Mr_Snood
06-01-2009, 06:46 AM
I suppose Fulltilt is showing your a small window like "too many tables open" (somewhere).
You need to close that window before you can click any other stuff in FullTilt.

DWarrior
06-01-2009, 10:19 AM
Go to the taskbar and click on the lobby (if you have grouping, click on the group and select the lobby). There's a popup saying "too many tables" and you need to hit OK to close it.

jimbob615
06-01-2009, 07:11 PM
yep... you guys are correct it is that window.

however this happens for example when i have too many windows open and that box comes up........

BUT....

then if i haven't noticed it, and i keep clicking the "open" buttons in the scanner, it totally stuffs up in the sense that FT becomes unresponsive!! so i CANT click the "you have too many windows" dialogue box anymore.

this means that the entire FT software cannot be clicked anymore, which is annoying when i am mid session :rolleyes: