PDA

View Full Version : HUD Config and Additional Filters #2039, 2298

fifilein
08-21-2011, 10:39 AM
Hi,

i seem to have some problems with HEM2, the first 2 are a bit anoying, the 3rd one makes it impossible to use currently:

1) the autorate icon is turned on every time i start HEM2, for some reason when i unmark it, its turned on the next time again

2) the second line of my config is messed up, it seems to be to long to fit into one line. worked with hem2 without any problems
http://i53.tinypic.com/286y909.jpg

3) either the additional hud filter are not working, or there is some other problem for me. every player at the table shows stats which are way looser than what they are running in reality. i did set the filters fro 6-6 players and 5-5 players, just to make sure, and i still have eg: one guy running 33/23, although in reality he is more than 24/19.
the strange think is, this is also in the database, not just in the hud. in hem two via a report (all hands, all stakes, whatever) he runs 25/20, in hem2 i have him 35/25.

DogNamedBluff
08-21-2011, 10:43 PM
1) the autorate icon is turned on every time i start HEM2, for some reason when i unmark it, its turned on the next time again
This is a known issue written up to be fixed.

2) the second line of my config is messed up, it seems to be to long to fit into one line. worked with hem2 without any problems
Please attach and send a copy of your config to hm2support@holdemmanger.com with a link to this thread.

3) either the additional hud filter are not working, or there is some other problem for me. every player at the table shows stats which are way looser than what they are running in reality. i did set the filters fro 6-6 players and 5-5 players, just to make sure, and i still have eg: one guy running 33/23, although in reality he is more than 24/19.
HUD Filters are a known issue written up to be fixed.

this is also in the database, not just in the hud. in hem two via a report (all hands, all stakes, whatever) he runs 25/20, in hem2 i have him 35/25.
Please send the hand histories where this occurs to hm2support@holdemmanger.com with a link to this thread so we can also investigate this issue.

Thank you