PDA

View Full Version : HeM+PS.fr+W7

Diocletien
08-21-2011, 08:44 AM
Hello,

I have just installed HEM on a new computer working with Windows7. I play on sites ".fr ", essentially PS.fr.
When before I played with Windows xp, HEM presented no problem.
Since I am crossed under windows7, HEM do not find any more the folder of PS.fr, whether it is with the autodetect or if I look manually...
Balance sheet of the races, HEM works in no way. Iit gets back nobody hands and the HUD does not appear...

Can anybody help me?

PS: for information, I have dl the last version of HEM

fopah
08-21-2011, 08:15 PM
Please check this thread to make sure you�ve the correct import folders setup for your site
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1/Information+About+Setting+Up+Poker+Clients

Check to see if the hands are being written correctly to the drive from the poker clients.

Diocletien
08-22-2011, 02:49 AM
i've done it before my holdem manager's installation.

netsrak
08-22-2011, 09:13 AM
Change the handhistory folder in the stars client to something like c:\stars.hands and add this folder as auto-import folder in HM.

Diocletien
08-22-2011, 04:12 PM
After several tries, I believe that the concern comes from my configuration windows7 or from a bug of windows7. I manage to find my file " hands history " by way of Pokerstars.fr at this address: C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Local\PokerStars. FR\HandHistory\.
The file exists well but HEM does not find it, even if I reappoint it. Moreover, by way of the import folder of HEM, HEM can open only the main files and not the secondary.
Example: HEM find the file "documents" but cannot open it
Other example: if I name the file "C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Local\PokerStars. FR\HandHistory \" in simple " C:\stars.hands ", HEM do not find it. If I migrate this file via a shortcut on the office HeM does not find it, etc.

That discourages me this situation...

Diocletien
08-22-2011, 07:35 PM
Here is some screenshots of the import folders of the 3 rooms " .fr " on which I play (namely PS.fr, WPT.fr from Partygaming.f rnetwork, ESB.fr from Ongame.fr network). By hoping that that can help you to find a solution of my problem:

Patvs
08-22-2011, 10:40 PM
In PokerStars.fr change the folder where it saves the handhistories to
C:/Program Files/PokerStars/Handhistory

HoldemManager can find that folder. (as it can only find the default folders)

Or manually add C:/PokerStars.fr/Handhistory in HoldemManager if you want to use a different folder.

Diocletien
08-23-2011, 09:17 AM
I tried both methods. Nothing works because it is impossible to me to write in slotsof HEM and to reappoint the file on PS.fr...
No joke.
Is it possible that that comes from Windows 7, in its configuration?
Otherwise, I have windows7 without Microsoft office, nor any other similar program. Can that have an impact?

netsrak
08-23-2011, 09:39 AM
With the solution i posted above it should work, you just need to add the folder manually to the HM Auto-import.
Another solution is to start both the Stars Client and Holdemmanager as administrator ( Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibility tab.)

Diocletien
08-23-2011, 11:21 AM
With the solution i posted above it should work, you just need to add the folder manually to the HM Auto-import.
I understand, but I can't write any other name for this file. I don't know why, but it's like that...
My computer is new and I don't know windows 7. Perhaps, an option of windows7 annoy me...

Another solution is to start both the Stars Client and Holdemmanager as administrator
I did it but it doesn't change anything.

( Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibility tab.)
Any screenshot for helping me, please ?

Diocletien
08-23-2011, 11:25 AM
Here a screenshot of my desk :

Why some programs have a little blue&yellow shield on their shortcut on my desk ???

Patvs
08-23-2011, 12:33 PM
PM sent

Turn off Windows User Account Control: Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life (http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/12/30/how-to-disable-and-turn-off-uac-in-windows-7/)