PDA

View Full Version : problem connection to sql server

a breath of air
05-31-2009, 04:29 AM
i am trying to install postgresql on an external hard drive. i successfully installed postgresql on the external hd, but now i can't connect to the server anymore. when i start hem and click connect i get the message: "a connection to postgresql could not be made. would you like to have holdem manager attempt to start the service?", i select yes then: holdem manager has started the service. please try again.", i select ok then i click connect again and get, "a connection to postgresql could not be made. would you like to have holdem manager attempt to start the service?"

i've been struggling with this for hours, any help would be greatly appreciated.

a breath of air
05-31-2009, 02:28 PM
help plz

morny
05-31-2009, 04:53 PM
Please email me to arrange a suitable time to do a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

a breath of air
05-31-2009, 11:53 PM
okay, i am into postgresql but now i can't get the restore to work properly after a really long time it says, "process returned exit code 1."

morny
06-01-2009, 10:10 AM
Im nearly sure that means it was successful, have you tried opening the database?