PDA

View Full Version : HM2 Support is not exist

fiammaz
08-21-2011, 05:28 AM
Well, seems HM2 support mirrors exactly what HM support did, so actually nothing.
The first support team doesn't replied to any mail, doesn't resolve any issue... and the HM2 support seems on the right path.
Good work guys :(

SuperSized
08-21-2011, 05:37 AM
Try posting in the forums? Support is normally pretty fast for HM2.

fiammaz
08-21-2011, 05:39 AM
is super fast to reply simple questions... if not they are saying the same thing to all the users: "plz attach the file and email support".
I hope you'll not encounter any problems becuase you will be in trouble

BlackSaphire
08-21-2011, 06:25 AM
I've had plenty of troubles (as expected) with HEM2 Beta testing...

Always found plenty of support from Support, up to Team Viewer sessions to study the issues in depth and yes... I have always sent to them what they were asking for: HH, LOGs, you name it... and found it to be extremely useful, usually having the problem fixed in the next 2 builds at the most...

Your question about PostgreSQL installation was answered in 40 minutes.
Your suggestions were accepted and added to the "todo" list.
Only once you were asked to send the HH... for a problem that could only be answered that way.

Don't want this to be a flame, but as an Admin elsewhere my fingers always start to itch when I see someone under-representing the efforts of a staff that is really working its ass off...

fiammaz
08-21-2011, 06:29 AM
I've had plenty of troubles (as expected) with HEM2 Beta testing...

Always found plenty of support from Support, up to Team Viewer sessions to study the issues in depth and yes... I have always sent to them what they were asking for: HH, LOGs, you name it... and found it to be extremely useful, usually having the problem fixed in the next 2 builds at the most...

Your question about PostgreSQL installation was answered in 40 minutes.
Your suggestions were accepted and added to the "todo" list.
Only once you were asked to send the HH... for a problem that could only be answered that way.

Don't want this to be a flame, but as an Admin elsewhere my fingers always start to itch when I see someone under-representing the efforts of a staff that is really working its ass off...

ok, I got plenty of trouble with HM1 (if you check my post 99% are just bug reports along with support bad feedback. I submitted a ton of bugs, they didn't reply me so much and if they did they said they were working on it, obv it is not true.
Now I emailed the HM2 support team and I didn't got any reply, so you know what I'm thinking

morny
08-21-2011, 08:19 PM
Hi,

can you send an email to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread and ill check on these unanswered emails. I don't have any emails received from the email you used to register on this forum so maybe your using a different email?

We normally reply with a confirmation we received the bug and will test and write up the bug but as this is beta development some bugs may take longer than others to fix depending on how they are prioritized. We usually don't give out ETA on when non critical bugs will be fixed.

fiammaz
08-21-2011, 08:47 PM
Hi,

can you send an email to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread and ill check on these unanswered emails. I don't have any emails received from the email you used to register on this forum so maybe your using a different email?

We normally reply with a confirmation we received the bug and will test and write up the bug but as this is beta development some bugs may take longer than others to fix depending on how they are prioritized. We usually don't give out ETA on when non critical bugs will be fixed.

Strange, one of your team replied me a few hours ago lol...