PDA

View Full Version : active player details window - action vs 3bet still incorrect

james
08-20-2011, 04:39 PM
I created a topic about this a while ago and emailed hand histories to support which got passed around however this is still broken. there also seems to be a misunderstanding among support people about what this should actually show.
found problems now with party (was fulltilt previously).

'4bet% / call% / Fold% when facing a 3bet based on position of original raise by player and whether the 3bet is In Position or Out of Position'

consider the following two cases:
case 1) Player A opens in MP. BTN 3bets. When viewing the active player details info for Player A, the stat will update in the 'Middle Position / In Position 3bet' cell (as I would expect).

case 2) Player A opens in MP. SB 3bets. When viewing the active player details info for Player A, this still gets shown in the 'Middle Position / In Position 3bet' cell! (rather than out of position as I would expect).

Previously support told me in case 2 HEM was performing correctly as Player A had position on the 3bet. Which doesn't make sense to me the way the stat is worded - but in the above 2 examples, one must count as out of position and one in position.

I most recently noticed the problem with MP vs SB 3bet - some other positions are fine, eg. CO/BTN vs SB 3bet is shown as I would expect - but think this stat definately needs to be checked (and the person doing the checking needs to be clear what it should actually be showing).

james
08-20-2011, 04:43 PM
the following handhistory shows an example of where I believe this is showing up incorrectly:

***** Hand History for Game 10804723642 ***** (Party)
$200.00 USD NL Texas Hold'em - Saturday, August 20, 09:09:34 ET 2011
Table Speed 2355350 (No DP) (Real Money)
Seat 5 is the button
Seat 3: CatholPriest ( $200.00 USD )
Seat 6: GZuckermann ( $200.00 USD )
Seat 5: NucklManiA ( $237.95 USD )
Seat 1: SamuelLewis ( $240.30 USD )
Seat 4: TornadoRu ( $110.12 USD )
Seat 2: WEWO174 ( $506.70 USD )
GZuckermann posts small blind [$1.00 USD].
SamuelLewis posts big blind [$2.00 USD].
** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to GZuckermann [ Ks Qd ]
WEWO174 folds
CatholPriest raises [$8.00 USD]
TornadoRu folds
NucklManiA folds
GZuckermann raises [$23.00 USD]
SamuelLewis folds
CatholPriest raises [$40.00 USD]
GZuckermann folds
CatholPriest wins $74.00 USD from main pot

I created a new database, imported this hand, and when viewing the player details window for CatholPriest it shows 100/0/0 in the MP open/In Position 3bet cell

thanks!

(apologies for abruptness of thread - typing while I remembered this and had an example while playing)

netsrak
08-21-2011, 06:15 AM
I'll forward this for a deeper check.

olliepower
08-22-2011, 12:27 AM
you pictures did not post correctly. Please try again or contact us at support@holdemmanger.com.