PDA

View Full Version : FAO Morny - Im in a complete mess with HM

cantona
05-29-2009, 11:30 PM
Morny,

I bought this last year and after a while got it running, soon after had endless problems with HUD and import speeds. I gave up with it. I recently returned to it and uninstalled everything and tried to re install. Now it seems to have endless problems with the install.

Can we do a team viewer session to get this thing working once and for all please.

morny
05-30-2009, 08:07 AM
Can you please post your issue and the exact error message your getting, if we cant solve it via this thread well do a teamviewer session then

cantona
06-01-2009, 09:15 AM
First I had some trouble re - installing the Postgres. I had to skip the cluster stage. then I get the cannot connnect error `127.0.0.1’.

I then followed the plethora of guides, (which has to be said is far from reasonable to put this much trouble onto a paying customer), and we have now moved on.

I now get the software to load. It still shows the DB name from last year, despite being uninstalled and reinstalled? When I go to the DB management option the whole thing crashes with a windows error message.

Further to this, the HUD does not work. The table manager sees the table but no players, and no overlay stats. This was the reason (though not identical), why I gave up the first time around.

The import speed is slower than ever. This was the reason I wanted to un install and re install, but as I cannot change to a new DB I have no idea what is going on.

morny
06-01-2009, 12:28 PM
Please email me to arrange a suitable time to do a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread