PDA

View Full Version : Table Manager

Adrian20XX
08-13-2008, 04:53 PM
Hi,
In one session in one of the tables I was getting something strange with the hands, instead of having numbers like 7, 8, 9 and so on, I was having 7/8, 8/9, 9/10 and so on.
Does this mean that a hand was imported with an error? I later imported them manually and everything was ok, so don't know what this meant.
BTW, is there a way to re-laun the Table Manager if I accidentally close it?
TIA & Regards ...

morny
08-13-2008, 05:40 PM
Hard to say without seeing it can you post a screenshot if you see it again?

To relaunch the HUD go to Hud Options > Relaunch HUD and if that dosent work go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\ and double click the hmhud.exe file

Adrian20XX
08-14-2008, 12:07 AM
To relaunch the HUD go to Hud Options > Relaunch HUD and if that dosent work go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\ and double click the hmhud.exe file
Tried both, and none of these options relaunches the table manager, that gets opened when I select auto-import.
How can I do that?
TIA & Regards ...

morny
08-14-2008, 11:23 AM
Thats unusual, id try rebooting your system and trying again no reason why it shouldnt come up bt maybe the pc is lagging or has a problem and a reboot should do the trick.

Also if your using vista right click and choose run as administrator when opening the hmhud.exe file.

reecelights
08-15-2008, 12:50 PM
Hi,
In one session in one of the tables I was getting something strange with the hands, instead of having numbers like 7, 8, 9 and so on, I was having 7/8, 8/9, 9/10 and so on.
Does this mean that a hand was imported with an error? I later imported them manually and everything was ok, so don't know what this meant.
BTW, is there a way to re-laun the Table Manager if I accidentally close it?
TIA & Regards ...

I believe this means you were seated at the table for 7 of the 8 hands HM has in the database for that day. I get this when I have been datamining before sitting at a table.