PDA

View Full Version : 3 Bugs - 2 HUD Options, 1 Reports (sort function)

pipchip
08-19-2011, 06:33 PM
Hey guys,

I just wanted to report some errors ive been coming across as I use HM2

Reports Sort
The sort (descending) is working incorrectly. It appears to be sorting them based on the first number in the day field, rather than the value each date is assigned (i.e. 10th comes before 9th since 1<9):

-Here I have sorted Ascending and it appears to be working fine
-I sort descending and the dates are not in order

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/8826/sessionsorterror.png

My countdown up appears to be working fine, just the down does ^^ that, which is annoying since we generally want to sort by most recent first.

HUD
Displayed Stats - Removing
When in hud option under 'Displayed Stats' - Whenever you click anywhere in the scroll bar (including the Up/Dwn Arrows) whatever stat is selected will be deleted from the list. It doesnt even matter if you are over the stat or not (in the scroll bar), you can be clicking the down arrow repeatedly and if even the top stat is selected, it will be deleted:

In the first screen shows the 3b stat is selected. please note the other stats
My mouse is over the dwn arrown (highlight orange as well) and I double click

Second screen shows the 3b stat no longer there after clicking dwn twice.
I have also highlighted the area I have been able to duplicate the error on

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/9880/hudoptionsremoving.png

At first i thought this error was only when over the dwn arrow on the bottom most stat, but when creating this I noticed it happening alot more.
It should be noted as well that you can not duplicate this on the right side in stat selection. I have tried all down the scroll bar and no action occurs.

HUD moving when moving
This one is a little more complicated to explain, but it occurs on multiple panels

When you drag stats and go over the edge of the window it ends up dragging your other panels the opposite way

In the below diagram:
-Yellow star indicates where my mouse is and the arrow is the direction I am pulling the stat
-Pink boxes and arrows show the HUD moving itself

Second Diagram shows how the stats will end up being

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/8703/hudmoving.png

Kind of interesting to note as well that for some reason I am able to sometimes click afew times on the stat box I moved and the other stats will return to there somewhat position... they dont go back to exactly where they were, but its fairly close

If im doing something wrong (which I dont think I am?) please let me know
Also, let me know if you need any additional details

Thanks guys
Great product so far, im loving it... Its a bit of a ram hog, but I need a computer upgrade so I appreciate the new found excuse :)

udbrky
08-19-2011, 07:37 PM
Thank you for the feedback. The sorting is in the list of items to fix soon.

The panel dragging is fixed for the next release.

And I am writing up the click down button 2x. Thank you for pointing that out.

pipchip
08-23-2011, 10:52 PM
HUD stats being removed through the scroll bar has been fixed - thank you

You stated that the panel movement issue was going to be fixed in the next release?
I downloaded the release today and the issue is re-occuring

also, do you have an ETA for the descending sort function?

Thanks again

udbrky
08-24-2011, 01:10 AM
OK, I see that one is still lingering. We'll get that fixed.

ETA's are hard to assess, it depends on programmers' load, how easy it is, and how much testing and retesting it takes.