PDA

View Full Version : stat problems

surfsk869
08-19-2011, 05:22 PM
so on the hud popup ive been wanting to add " 3bet vs ep open, 3bet vs btn open" etc. ive gon to the hud popup configuration in hem and added the desired stats to the hud pop up. however, for some reason it is not showing up on my tables - hwo do i fix this?

CDB_HM
08-19-2011, 07:36 PM
so on the hud popup ive been wanting to add " 3bet vs ep open, 3bet vs btn open" etc. ive gon to the hud popup configuration in hem and added the desired stats to the hud pop up. however, for some reason it is not showing up on my tables - hwo do i fix this?

Which HM version?
New imported hands or old hands? (Live or Replayer)

surfsk869
08-19-2011, 07:54 PM
hem versio 1.11.07a , live hands arent showing the proper stats - i have yet to check replayed hands

Patvs
08-19-2011, 08:08 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

To which popup did you add them?

go to hud options--> player preferences--> stats tab

If you click on the selected stats, is that specific popup linked to any of them?
So will the old unedited popup show up? Or the edited popup shows up but it shows "-" or "doh" for the stats you added?

surfsk869
08-21-2011, 05:25 PM
i added the stats to the pop up seen when hovering over the HUD. and what pops up is the old, unedited pop up

Patvs
08-21-2011, 09:21 PM
HUD options--> table preferences--> turn off click for popup

HUD options--> player preferences--> make sure you first select the HUD configuration you're actually using, before you check which popup is assigned to which stat.

Turn off Windows User Account Control: Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life (http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/12/30/how-to-disable-and-turn-off-uac-in-windows-7/) and reboot.

surfsk869
08-23-2011, 02:15 PM
i would like these stats to appear in the HUD popup, not defualt on the hud itself as it would make the tables too clustered. that being the case wouldnt i augment such stats in the "HUD popup configuration" not player preferences?

olliepower
08-23-2011, 03:48 PM
To make stats show up in the HUD popup you need to go to HUD options > HUD popup designer.

Take note which popup you added it to.

Go to HUD options > player preferences > popup drop down menu (located in the bottom right). Select the pop up you edited.

Now every time you mouse over or click the stat you added that popup to, the data you wish to should be in there. If it is not, please post screenshots of the popup designer window and the Player preferences window.