PDA

View Full Version : Good working 6m HUD for OnGame (Scandic)

GrowAPairPlz
08-19-2011, 10:36 AM
Hello.

I just got HEM working again on OnGame - though there is a few smaller issues. For example it doesnt fit the table at all, so I need to make the font and everything else smaller. Also it seems like I might have some kinda preferred seating selected in HEM, because it always shows my stats the same spot on the tbl, even though I sit different spots.

Is there someone who is kind enough to give me their working HUD on there, or can somebody explain me a few details which would be:

- How to let HEM show me what hands to use. e.g If I'm playing 3handed on a 6max table, people have different stats, than if they're playing 6handed. How can I define what hands it should use for how many players is sitting on the table?

- How can I change font, etc?

- Is it possible for HEM to show me specific stats on the "report" page - detailed as 6max and HU on seperate rows, instead of I need to filter it to see what stats I wanna see?

Thanks in advance.

Patvs
08-19-2011, 03:59 PM
- How to let HEM show me what hands to use. e.g If I'm playing 3handed on a 6max table, people have different stats, than if they're playing 6handed. How can I define what hands it should use for how many players is sitting on the table?

>>hud options---> additional HUD filters--> use a #players filter

- How can I change font, etc?

>>hud options--> player preferences--> appearance tab--> turn off scale font and manually select a font / fontsize.

- Is it possible for HEM to show me specific stats on the "report" page - detailed as 6max and HU on seperate rows, instead of I need to filter it to see what stats I wanna see?

>>Use the filters to specify how many players were dealt in. Filter: edit---> Main Filters tab--> for example #players MORE THAN 5

GrowAPairPlz
08-19-2011, 05:10 PM
Thanks alot man, that helped heeps.

The only question I got left is - why is Hero's stats always the same place, regardless of where I sit? I mean, with every other player on the table, the HUD is the correct place for each. But with Hero's it's only in 1 place, on ALL tables.

I can take a SS if you don't understand what I mean.

Sarek
08-19-2011, 05:25 PM
You can go to Hud options - seating preferences and set for all Ongame table types "--"

GrowAPairPlz
08-20-2011, 09:18 AM
I already did, but the problem is, there is no "--" for the 6max neither the 8max tables. Everything else is fine. What do I do? It's really annoying.

fozzy71
08-20-2011, 10:05 AM
I already did, but the problem is, there is no "--" for the 6max neither the 8max tables. Everything else is fine. What do I do? It's really annoying.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/395/Setup+Preferred+Seating+for+Ongame%5CBwin%5CBetfai r

At Ongame the seating is a bit different compared to other sites so if you play 6max or Heads Up the villains may be seated at any of the 10 seats at the table so regardless of whether you play 10max/6max or Heads Up the best way to configure the seating is to sit in at a nearly full 10max table first so that the stats will be correctly attached to all seats.

GrowAPairPlz
08-26-2011, 12:05 PM
I've tried that too. The problem seems to be on ALL the sites I play - so I guess there is somewhere "Preferred seating" is enabled?

Sarek
08-26-2011, 02:34 PM
Do this for every room:
first disable preffered seating in room and set all preffered seatings in HM to "--"
go to Table prefs and tick Card & Alignment edit
then open ONE table, play some hands, wait stats to appear and arrange stats
and mucked cards in correct positions
Do Table manager - save positions and close this table
Then enable preffered seating in room and set HM preffered seatings,
untick Card alignment
Open new table and play some hands to check all is OK