PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working for Betsafe

tommymfc
08-19-2011, 09:41 AM
Hi,

I can't get my HUD working for betsafe. I have been searching the forums and trying the suggested remedies and Ive used the FAQs to display me results below:

First the HUD FAQ:

1. HEM + Omaha professional version 1.11.07b
2. Problem om BetSafe (OnGame) - works fine on PokerStars,PartyPoker,PaddyPower
3. Play MTTs mostly but NLH cash for the purpose of testing HUD
4. Yes, and I can find the hands using player search under reports tab.
5. I can manually find the HHs.
6. Hand histories are showing up in the correct folder.
7. Confirmed.
8.-
9.Using table finder I can bring up the description of the table, but when I drag and drop the red cross the table doesnt appear on table manager and HUD doesnt start.
10. The hand histories are english.
11. Done

I think the problem maybe that I can't change the exe names file to include 10,Poker.exe but when I add this in on the bottom or edit another to become it I get the error message:

Cannot create the ("FilePathName"\ExeNames.txt file.

Make sure that the path and file names are correct.

I have attached my holdemmanager.config file.

Please Help! :)

Patvs
08-19-2011, 03:56 PM
Which Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.

Are all your hands correctly being moved to the C:\Program Files (x86)\NEW HH archive folder?

Re-read: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD

tommymfc
08-19-2011, 09:44 PM
Hi,

I don't use any anti virus software and just have standard windows firewall.

The suggested programs (HM Manager and HM HUD) are selected for exception in windows firewall.

All the latest updates have been downloaded and installed for my video card and general windows system.

I re downloaded and repaired the Microsoft .Net framework.

My hands are being moved to the NEW HH folder, having manually checked.

I started all the programs as administrator and re tried HEM, it did not pick up the table.

I then tried table finder but it said no unattached hands could be found.

There is no unselected table even displayed in table manager.

What do I do now?

Thanks

Sarek
08-20-2011, 05:15 AM
Close HM, go to Config folder and delete file
exenames.txt
then run HM, start autoimport and use Table finder again. When it will ask for adding new site- confirm.

tommymfc
08-21-2011, 08:06 AM
Hi,

The HUD is now working using table finder thank you :).

Is there any way to make it start up with auto import?

Also the HUD that displays for on game is different to my normal one used for all other sites.

My main HUD is under the default tab, but when I go to the on game tab and click import it just takes me back to the

default config leaving the on game untouched. Is there any way to have on game use my normal HUD without having to repeat

my set up under the on game config tab.

Thanks for all the help

Tom

ps. I have use for any site selected under my default config.

Sarek
08-21-2011, 02:02 PM
Open default config and change "any site" to Dracula.
And: HUD should appear on table automatically after you used Table finder and it badded site to it's list. But lobby language must be EN.