PDA

View Full Version : Stats as visitor

Sati
05-29-2009, 09:33 AM
Hello,

i just want to ask if there is a possibility to get my stats at Pokerstars also displayed when i´m attending a table just only as a visitor/viewer and not playing at the moment or are the stats in such a case all the time inactive?

thx in advance

morny
05-29-2009, 03:26 PM
Update to this version and go to Hud Options > Site Options and tick prefetch one hand and in Hud Options make sure Disable hud when there is no hero is unticked is unchecked

Sati
05-29-2009, 04:21 PM
Hi Morny,

yes i´m using version 1.08.04

I tried th configurations you told me but with no further success.
I just want to follow up the game just only as a guest viewer and never looged on to the tabel, just only viewing with my own stats.

In the HUD Options site options there is Stars and Prefatch one hand is ticked.
Also under HUD Options the HUD Disable HUD stats when there is no hero is unchecked.

Is it also necessary to start the Auto Import function. I tried both (auto on and off) but the Stats never appeared on the screen.

If the AutiImport is on i also never see an import of a hand.

But anyway. In the HUD the table is recognized, but i don´t have any idea how/when the stats came up.

May you can give me some more advices.

thx

morny
05-29-2009, 07:15 PM
You must have the auto import on, can you email me to arrange a suitable time to do a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

greycubed
06-08-2009, 12:52 PM
Same problem here.

greycubed
06-08-2009, 12:59 PM
Never mind I also had to add C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM Data + subfolders for auto-import.

Sorry, just started using HEM after a long poker break.