PDA

View Full Version : Couple of Question Re Key stats that are missing but are already available in PT3

colossk1
08-19-2011, 09:31 AM
I'm configureing HEM2 and I have noticed there are a couple of key stats that I always use that are missing? Are these planned to be released or are they going to be available in HEM3?

These stats are a key factor if I buy Pt4 or HEM2, I know this is beta but I will not be waiting for you to add them upon release when a 2 year old program (Pt3) already has them

4 bet by position, 5bet by position, fold to 4 bet bet by position as well as Isolate limpers stat by position. There are other stats you have that are grouped togetehr such as Fold to Resteal, what is really needed is fold button steal to resteal, fold cutoff steal to resteal fold sb steal to resteal.

I also see a 3bet vs cuttoff (blinds) but no 3bet vs button(blinds)
There are other misisng stats that are quite useful as well

Are these planned to be implemented? IF not why? Yuur program looks slick and shiny but I'll take functionality over appearance any day.

colossk1
08-20-2011, 07:54 AM
Can someone give me an answer to this? Are these stats going to be implemented in the final version? Or is what we see currently, what we get?

If so what was the reasoning behind missing key stats such as the ones listed, among other ones?

fozzy71
08-20-2011, 09:56 AM
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/general-support/104871-missing-stats-hm2.html

udbrky
08-20-2011, 02:33 PM
These stats are in the list of stats to be added. Thank you.