PDA

View Full Version : Table Scanner and Full Tilt

iseedeadpeople
05-28-2009, 02:30 PM
I have a couple of questions re ftp and table scanner.

1) Has it been confirmed by ftp that table scanner is permitted software? Has Holdem Manager received any written confirmation? It would help my peace of mind if I had something from ftp okaying it if they sought to ban my account (I'd prefer not to ask them directly). I ask because SpadeEye is banned and I also saw this email from ftp to a 2+2 member:

To be clear, players on Full Tilt Poker must make their own decisions, without advice or support from software programs or algorithms. Full Tilt Poker exercises a zero-tolerance policy on the use these prohibited programs. Using such software is grounds for immediate closure of the account and forfeiture of account funds. (100% of confiscated funds are distributed back to the victims of the cheating).

1. The following types of programs are not acceptable under any circumstances:

* Automated poker-playing programs capable of participating in online poker games
* Shared hand history databases, including subscription services, and the exchange of personal databases

2. The following types of programs are not permitted during play:

* Programs that make recommendations on what to do in the current hand (e.g. fold, call, raise)
* Programs that provide assistance in making poker decisions and confer an unfair advantage over opponents

3. The following types of programs may not be allowed during play, depending on their specific use:

* Subscription services that provide extra information about opponents, such as tournament histories and statistics
* Programs that could be used for collusion between players
* Programs that provide or assist in table selection
* Poker calculators that compute poker probabilities or hand values
* Other programs that confer an unfair advantage to the user

2) It seems as if table scanner wiped out all my color codes I gave to players to indicate playing characteristics. After using table scanner these color codes all disappeared. Anyone else have this problem?

3) How up-to-the-minute is the table scanner (non-serverside)? Sometimes I get on a table and only one person is sitting there.

Otherwise great program, and the trial table scanner has already paid for the full price version when it comes out.

Mr_Snood
05-29-2009, 07:14 PM
... I ask because SpadeEye is banned and I also saw this email from ftp to a 2+2 member:...

SpadeEye was not banned in cause of it's tableselection part,
but because it was able to datamine FullTilt.

"SpadeEye-Light" isn't able to datamine FullTiltPoker.
Thus "SpadeEye-Light" is officially allowed:
"...SpadeEye Light is not prohibited in its current form. There was some confusion at first, but it's been cleared up and there isn't a problem using it."

( http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28/internet-poker/ftp-answers-4-28-a-471516/ )

Tableselection applications are not a problem at all,
as long as they don't use a centralized database like e.g. tableratings.com (which is prohibited).

Neither SpadeEye nor the HEM-Scanner use a centralized database to get the player statistics.

motaboy
09-14-2009, 09:09 AM
Could someone from developers of HEM and Table Scanner give a direct answer is Table Scanner restricted software to use with Full Tilt Poker? I asked support of FTP and they refered mу excactly at what iseedeadpeople posted erlier. Looking forward of your reply.

ScannerSupport
09-17-2009, 03:27 AM
There is no risk in using the Scanner.
It is permitted.