PDA

View Full Version : iPoker (Titan) import

sleepasaurus
08-18-2011, 05:53 PM
Hello there,
I've got a problem with HM import on Titan:
It seems to find all the xml files (for each table I play - I guess), starts to import them, but doesn't process: Every time when importing the following message appears:

Imported 12 files
Files imported: 12 of 12
Hands imported: 0
Duplicate hands: 0
Import errors: 0
Incomplete hands: 0

I've been playing on Titan for a while, and didn't have any problems yet - HUD, everything working fine.
SW is set to English.
HHs are not empty (opened xmls and found the most recent hands).
Any idea what might have gone wrong?

Patvs
08-18-2011, 08:38 PM
Manually move the files that are 'stuck' in your import folder to the archive folder.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.

sleepasaurus
08-19-2011, 10:31 AM
Still the same. :(
I've moved all the xml files from ...\Titan Poker\History\username\Table to HMArchive.
I use windows7 and Avast AV/FW - I have installed Avast like half a year ago, no problems whatsoever yet, and frankly I don't think it's causing the problem, as HM actually sees the files, and imports them (see printscreen attached), and Table Manager recognizes the table I sit on:

I already have 1.11.07b.
Checked all files: all run as admin.
Win firewall turned off.
All windows 7 updates installed (but MS silverlight). Have .NET 4 with all updates installed.
Any other idea?

Patvs
08-19-2011, 03:43 PM
Can you attach your holdemmanager.config file from the HoldemManager/Config folder?

sleepasaurus
08-19-2011, 04:46 PM

Hope that helps!

Patvs
08-19-2011, 06:03 PM
Turn on Windows Firewall.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. (do the same for the main Ongame .exe file)

Only use1 archive folder, don't use a subfolder of C:\Program Files (x86).
Set all the archive folder for all folders to C:/HMArchive.

sleepasaurus
08-19-2011, 08:09 PM
Added the exeptions and seems to be working again.
You're a star, thank you!