PDA

View Full Version : No HUD stats, just notes and full stats - Lucky Ace

fully27
05-28-2009, 12:40 PM
Hi, I'm using lucky ACe, have read the FAQ and everything seems to be importing fne.

However, my hud isn't working properly, I have the small icon to create notes about each player, and clicking round about that small icon I can get the full session stats, however I cant get the HUD stats box for each player or for me.

morny
05-28-2009, 04:37 PM
You need to add some stats, go to Hud Options > Player Pereferences and choose from the available stats to add

fully27
05-29-2009, 07:23 AM
Thanks, that does kind of work, except rather than appearing a box that i can then hover over all the stats i choose appear in long lines, is it best just to download a hud config that someone has made? Or is there a default one I can use? It all worked fine with Full tilt

thanks for the quick response

morny
05-29-2009, 03:24 PM
close HM and go to your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and delete the prefs.xml file and restart HM and it will give you the default ones

fully27
05-30-2009, 07:01 AM
Thanks again for the response, I did as you said but it's still the same. Just the little note icon which i can click to give me the full stats of a player but no box.

morny
05-30-2009, 08:52 AM
Are you sure you done it correctly? Did you close HM before deleting it?

Other than that just add the stats, the default is just 6 or 7 stats added

fully27
05-30-2009, 08:56 AM
Its all good now thanks, seemed I had a second prefs file I hadn't deleted. Thanks for the help!