PDA

View Full Version : Notes,

Shloogy
08-13-2008, 02:23 PM
HI
1.when i multi tabling all over the screen, and than trying to take a note on someone (very difficult by the way if u play 10+ tbls :D) the notes are disappearing and i cant find them, also, when i click on the notes mark, it wont show again so in order to continue the note i must dig it..

2.on reports tab, by clicking on 'show only marked hands' i reduce DRAMATICALLY cpu usage

3. replayer - stats are terribly misplacing, i have changed them and put them on the correct locations but after closing and openning HM it's still misplacing.

4.is there a way of making 'show all hands' as default?

thanks in advance ,

morny
08-13-2008, 06:55 PM
1.when i multi tabling all over the screen, and than trying to take a note on someone (very difficult by the way if u play 10+ tbls ) the notes are disappearing and i cant find them, also, when i click on the notes mark, it wont show again so in order to continue the note i must dig it..

This is due to a focus issue which we havent found a fix to yet but are continuing to work on it.

2.on reports tab, by clicking on 'show only marked hands' i reduce DRAMATICALLY cpu usage

Yes it should do especially for big samples because it only needs to seacrh and display a small number of hands

3. replayer - stats are terribly misplacing, i have changed them and put them on the correct locations but after closing and openning HM it's still misplacing.

Have you tried saving the positions http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=149 if so and its still happening please attach your posPref.txt file and ill have a look. Its in the C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder

4.is there a way of making 'show all hands' as default?

Known bug where it keeps forgetting which will be fixed very soon