PDA

View Full Version : Is this filter possible?

erdnase17
08-18-2011, 09:45 AM
I play heads up sngs and I would to know if it is possible to extract the following information from HEM:
I'd like to know what is the expectation in big blinds when I am on the big blind and the small blind takes either of the following pre-flop actions: raises to 2 big blinds or limps.

If this is possible can I further refine the query by restricting the range of the small blind and my own range?

Thank you.

Patvs
08-18-2011, 10:06 PM
SB raises to 2 big blinds----> what is your expected 'winrate' in BB/100
SB limps---> what is your expected 'winrate' in BB/100

Go to the Tourney--> Reports tab
Report (for example): 2 - LeakBuster - Overall

Filter--->Edit: Main Filters tab--> select your position and the action of the facing player.
And you can see your BB/100 for these type of situations.

----

Also use the Filter--->Edit:--> Hole Cards filter to specify what your range is.

erdnase17
08-19-2011, 01:18 PM
SB raises to 2 big blinds----> what is your expected 'winrate' in BB/100
SB limps---> what is your expected 'winrate' in BB/100

Go to the Tourney--> Reports tab
Report (for example): 2 - LeakBuster - Overall

Filter--->Edit: Main Filters tab--> select your position and the action of the facing player.
And you can see your BB/100 for these type of situations.

----

Also use the Filter--->Edit:--> Hole Cards filter to specify what your range is.

Thanks! However in the Main Filters tab/preflop action facing player I cannot choose the size of the raise (BBs) only if I have 1 raiser, 2 raisers etc. Is it possible filter by the size of the raise too?

Thanks.

Patvs
08-19-2011, 03:36 PM
More Filters--> BBs Called Preflop is Less Than... (select "2") should bring up hands where your opponent minraised and you called.

erdnase17
08-19-2011, 03:41 PM
Thanks! Are there any plans on providing an API or some sort of query language for HEM so that programmers can create and automate their own queries?

Patvs
08-19-2011, 03:46 PM
Read: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/custom-reports/282-report-building-101-part-1-a.html
To create custom report stats

erdnase17
08-30-2011, 12:05 PM
I have read the 101 but still it doesn't provide for automated report building since you have to lauch HM manually and do some operations to get the results. I meant some sort of API where I could feed a .report file to the API and get back an XML file (or some other format) with the results. This would be a very nice addition though it would only be useful to players with programming skills.

Sarek
08-30-2011, 12:32 PM
ATM we don't have API.
For HM2 you can post such suggestion in another part of forum.

erdnase17
08-30-2011, 12:41 PM
More Filters--> BBs Called Preflop is Less Than... (select "2") should bring up hands where your opponent minraised and you called.

This filter seems to be not working correctly in my version 1.11.07-a. I searched the forums and this was asked before here http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/41885-problem-filter-preflop-facing-size-pot-bigger-less-than.html. You seem to be suggesting the units are big blinds but it is not entirely clear what the units are.
Thanks.

Patvs
08-30-2011, 09:34 PM
The filter < > big blinds bug is still an open ticket.