PDA

View Full Version : hands tab is empty, all hands lists empty

deezie
05-28-2009, 04:13 AM
No matter what I do regarding filters, my hands tab appears empty. Also, the session tab shows sessions but the actual hands of the sessions do not appear in the bottom box. I looks like HEM simply lost the ability to display hands. How do I fix that? It's pretty bad since I can't review my sessions.

I think it started when I upgraded to hold'em+omaha, but I'm not 100% certain on this.

edit: I have paid for a full license fwiw

eMbAh
05-28-2009, 10:05 AM
I think I have the same problem. No players or hands are displayed, importing works and it say xxxx players but then content of every tab is blank! :confused:

morny
05-28-2009, 12:03 PM
Can you try updating to this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe and if the problem persists please create a new database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146 and reimport some hands and see if the problem is still happening

deezie
05-29-2009, 07:52 PM
Updated using the provided url (I think I had upgraded it when I added the omaha license), created a new database, imported some hands.

Problem persists :(

Also, unlike eMbAh states, in my case players are shown, in fact everything seems to be there in all tabs, except for hand histories which are never displayed, including the reports, preflop cards, hands, sessions and vs Players tabs.

morny
05-30-2009, 08:41 AM
Please email me morny@holdemmanager.net to arrange a suitable time to do a teamviewer session

eMbAh
05-31-2009, 01:45 AM
I installed the latest version (I already had the latest) And I have tried to make numerous new databases, but I still cant see the players at all. Everytime I make a new database and import the files, i can see it displays the number of players on the tab, but the tab itself is blank and i Have to type in my name manually and then it finds me and I can see my results ect

dirkje
06-01-2009, 03:11 PM
I have the same problem, data before June is showed

The hands from June are being processed into the DB and showed by the HUD, only not in the HM window

DyLaK
06-02-2009, 05:29 AM
Same problem

morny
06-02-2009, 12:41 PM
Please email me morny@holdemmanager.net to arrange a suitable time to do a teamviewer session

deezie
06-02-2009, 02:33 PM
An update for other people who might have similar problems. Morny quickly found a workaround: disabling columns WinnerName, WinnerCards, WinnerWon in the hands tab made the hands show again. It seems that there is a complicated bug that will not be fixed for a while but anyway the workaround well.. works :)

Thank you for the support!

DyLaK
06-02-2009, 06:31 PM
But I cant even see my stats, sessions... etc.

dirkje
06-03-2009, 01:21 PM
Still same problem, workaround doesn't work
Only for June and beyond
No stats no $$, hands are in the DB because Hud regonize it

morny
06-03-2009, 06:24 PM
If youve already tried creating a new database and importing a few hands and it dosent work on the new database then Please email me morny@holdemmanager.net to arrange a suitable time to do a teamviewer session