PDA

View Full Version : Confirmation opening PokerStars account via the holdemmanager link

mihaipop_89
08-18-2011, 04:43 AM
I opened my account at PokerStars through your site for about a week and I followed all the steps in order to receive the $ 75. Until now username has not been confirmed by you even if i sent a mail to PokerStars and they confirmed that the account was created through Hold'em Manager link and that I won FPPs required to receive your offer.

HEM Customer Service
08-18-2011, 07:29 AM
Hey mihaipop_89,

Welcome to our forum!

In order to confirm if your Poker Stars account is linked to us, please, send the following to verify@pokerstars.com:

"Please confirm that my account, [USERNAME] is successfully linked to the affiliate Hold'em Manager. Please CC sales@holdemmanager.net in your response."

Please, do not forget to copy us (sales@holdemmanager.com) on your email to them.

Once PokerStars confirms you are linked, we will link your account. PokerStars must have this email from you granting permission to release this information according to their privacy policy.

In case you still need any assistance, just contact us directly at sales@holdemmanager.com and then we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Holdem Manager Sales Department