PDA

View Full Version : How to try out Omaha with No Limit license

johndoe23
05-27-2009, 05:01 PM
Please let me know how I can try out Omaha when I already have a NL License.

morny
05-27-2009, 05:40 PM
Ok didnt see in the last post that you have a full license, once your 15 day trial is up we cannot extend this trial but giving the circumstances we will offer a free 7day money back offer if you try it and dont like it

Another alternative would be to install it on a friends PC to try it out but we cannot extend the trial as it is out of our control

johndoe23
05-27-2009, 10:36 PM
Ok didnt see in the last post that you have a full license, once your 15 day trial is up we cannot extend this trial but giving the circumstances we will offer a free 7day money back offer if you try it and dont like it

Another alternative would be to install it on a friends PC to try it out but we cannot extend the trial as it is out of our control

Can you email me a key that will expire in 7 days so I can try the omaha feature? then I can go back to my old key if I choose to not purchase the upgrade.

morny
05-28-2009, 11:29 AM
This isnt possible due to the software we use but you can take advantage of the 7day risk free offer i already offered and well refund it immediately if your not happy

johndoe23
05-28-2009, 10:38 PM
I understand what you are saying now. I will probably try it out in June. Will you know I started it when I purchase the upgrade or do I need to notify anyone?

Thanks for your help.

morny
05-29-2009, 01:28 PM
Just send a link to this thread when purchasing to the email you send payment details to stating youd like to try it for 7days as youve used your free trial previously