PDA

View Full Version : Canīt set up player name on Entraction

strawfoot
08-17-2011, 04:14 PM
Having just started playing on my first entraction skin i canīt seem to get anything working at all. Having previously
played on Boss i never had any problem setting up HEM or getting it to work. Donīt know what the heck Iīm doing wrong. I have followed the instructions for setting up entraction, the hand histories are saved and HEM is importing, but. No HUD comes up and i canīt find my own player name from Entraction. Only thing i can see are the Boss players.
Really need help with this, very tilting. I would like to think Iīm not an idiot but obviously Iīm doing something wrong.

As said the histries are saved but for some reason there seems to be no connection between HEM and the hand history, eventhough they are clearly importing.
Martin

strawfoot
08-17-2011, 05:07 PM
So, i installed HEM and No Iq poke on my old comp i have no other poker sites software installed here and here i can at least set up hero name and HEM finds entraction, though not through autodetect. But, there is still no HUD working. Really irritating, also for my main computer isnīt it supposed to be possible to switch between sites and aliases? I mean really i have to be able to play on both my boss account and my new entraction right?

strawfoot
08-17-2011, 05:45 PM
oki, sorry for spamming but, managed to get the HUD up and running on both comps, still have the player name issue on main comp though, perhaps Iīm really stupid, but do i need to combine them to an alias? still canīt fid the player name I use on entraction thouhg so?

Sarek
08-17-2011, 06:01 PM
If you cant find your nickname in DB - this means no hands imported.
Are HHs in English? Also room interface

strawfoot
08-17-2011, 08:46 PM
everything`s in english, the hands are imported, at least they show up in HUD. Thing is i set everything up exactly the way I did on my old computer. On the old comp everything gets imported and I can se player name etc. On my main comp, the only players I can see are from Boss network. So the HUD works, it seems like the import works as well, but i canīt see any report or players from entraction in HEM.

Very weird can there be a problem with Boss? As said i did everything exactly the same way, and only difference is that on the old comp. there are no other poker sites.

Patvs
08-17-2011, 10:43 PM
set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy) with regional settings English (United States)

clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected)

create a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager

reimport just one of the new Entraction handhistory files. All hands imported without errors? Can you now select the Entraction name as the main player?

strawfoot
08-18-2011, 04:22 AM
Working fine now, thanks to your suggestion. Thanks alot for the excellent help :)
/Martin