PDA

View Full Version : Are there a "raise 4bet" and "call4bet" stats?

Black winter day
05-27-2009, 01:51 PM
Can't find those in the HUD.

morny
05-27-2009, 06:23 PM
These stats are in the active player details windown

Vs 4bet call raise fold

But there not in the hud yet, you probably know but youd need a pretty huge sample for these to be worth considering

AntarMauna
04-08-2010, 06:24 PM
Even though they require a big sample they are essential. They are really missing in the HUD. I was disappointed to see that they were not there. "Call 4bet", "fold (to) 4bet" and "5bet" would be really nice. If you purchase datamined hands, it is no problem to have a huge sample on opponents anyway.

Something else: It is important that you have some clear explaination of the difference between 4bet and 4bet range, in the HUD setup. Maybe when you hover on a stat, you could have a little popup explaining the stat. It would be nice if you could clarify what these stats mean (under the HUD player setup)

AntarMauna
04-09-2010, 07:54 PM
For anybody following this post; the last part of the previous post I brougt was a misunderstanding on my part, and actually a bit gibberish. Shit happens, I have deleted it!

Still It would be very nice to have "call 4bet", and maybe "5bet". I realize that there is a stat under the HUD called "fold to 4bet", or it seems like it showed up today at least, maybe a new modification, I wouldn't know.

TopChan
08-12-2010, 04:01 PM
Do you plan to make «vs 4bet fold, call, raise» available in HUD? Its so disgusting that you didn't do it.

Patvs
08-13-2010, 12:55 AM
No, this is not currently an available feature.

You can suggest it, or vote for it, here - Suggestions Forums - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/suggestions-forums/)