PDA

View Full Version : Merge HUD preferred seat problems

pucciyamagucci
08-17-2011, 02:12 AM
So I've read the FAQ on merge preferred seating etc and gone through the necessary steps, yet I'm still experiencing problems. Some of my tables (all 9 handed) work great, the HUDs match up correctly with each player. However when other tournament tables start popping up the HUDs on those seem to be off by a player or two..so obv then I try to relocate them to the correct player position, only to have all the HUDs from every table move to that position which screws everything up cause some of those other tables HUDs were already correctly positioned.

Also, another weird thing is..when I adjust the preferred seating on HEM for 9handed games on Merge..it doesn't affect the HUDs on my 9handed tournament tables, yet when I adjust the 10handed settings that seems to affect my 9handed tables (not sure if there are any 10 handed tables on merge, regardless the majority of the tournaments I play are 9 handed).

Please help!
Thank you.

sideshow
08-17-2011, 03:15 PM
Hi,

Please make sure you have your preferred seating settings configured if you use it http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/423/Setup+Preferred+Seating+for+Merge+Network

Thanks

pucciyamagucci
08-19-2011, 03:21 AM
Hi,

Please make sure you have your preferred seating settings configured if you use it http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/423/Setup+Preferred+Seating+for+Merge+Network

Thanks

Hey.

I'm still experiencing problems with the merge seating. It appears that the 10 handed seating preference for Merge via HEM correlates with the 9 handed tables, not 10, on Merge ( I play on the Lock skin). Not sure why this is, but it's giving me loads of problems. As I mentioned before, some tables set up fine, but others have HUD overlapping and when I try to move them it affects the HUDs on the tables that are already correctly set up. Help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

netsrak
08-19-2011, 03:42 AM
Please try to adjust the table size manually: right click on the table name in the table manager and choose 9-max or 10-max.

We are already working on a bug fix for this problem.

pucciyamagucci
08-19-2011, 02:18 PM
right click on the table name in the table manager and choose 9-max or 10-max.

How do I do this? Not sure where I go to find table manager?

Thanks

Patvs
08-19-2011, 03:53 PM
TableManager pops up when you start the auto import.

Or click hud options--> relaunch HUD
or run hmhud.exe

pucciyamagucci
08-19-2011, 04:05 PM
How do I do this? Not sure where I go to find table manager?

Thanks
Found it! Pretty sure I got everything figured out. Thanks for the help

BDnannac
08-23-2011, 07:19 PM
TableManager pops up when you start the auto import.

Or click hud options--> relaunch HUD
or run hmhud.exe

Patvs is there no way to auto detect 9 or 10 handed? I got the 9 player thing worked out, but, when I play on a 10 player table I have to manually change.

pucciyamagucci
08-23-2011, 07:24 PM
Patvs is there no way to auto detect 9 or 10 handed? I got the 9 player thing worked out, but, when I play on a 10 player table I have to manually change.
When you say that you have the 9 player thing worked out, what'd you mean? Cause I'm still manually right-clicking my tables on the table manager and setting them to 9 player tables every time a table opens and every time I am moved tables. So tilting.

Patvs
08-23-2011, 07:46 PM
You'll have to manually change it in TableManager.

HoldemManager can't detect on all pokersites which tables are 9 handed and which are 10 handed.
(HoldemManager doesn't look at the handhistory file to see how many players there are based on the handhistory).
So if certain sites have 9 handed cashgame tables, but have 10 handed SNGs, you'll have to manually adjust it.

pucciyamagucci
08-23-2011, 07:51 PM
You'll have to manually change it in TableManager.

HoldemManager can't detect on all pokersites which tables are 9 handed and which are 10 handed.
(HoldemManager doesn't look at the handhistory file to see how many players there are based on the handhistory).
So if certain sites have 9 handed cashgame tables, but have 10 handed SNGs, you'll have to manually adjust it.
I don't get it. This was never a problem when I played on AP/Ub and FTP. I'm playing strictly 9 handed MTTs on Merge, I don't see why it can't recognize that all my tables are 9 handed?

Patvs
08-23-2011, 07:59 PM
The default detection is still 10 handed. Didn't they have 10 handed STTs in the past on this site?
This HM1 issue will get fixed eventually, but I have no eta when.

pucciyamagucci
08-23-2011, 08:02 PM
The default detection is still 10 handed. Didn't they have 10 handed STTs in the past on this site?
This HM1 issue will get fixed eventually, but I have no eta when.
You're correct, I only just started playing on there recently but I've heard that they did have 10 handed tables in the past. Now it makes more sense to me. Thanks, and hope this issue with HM1 is resolved soon.