PDA

View Full Version : HUD stats misaligned for one position at the table

Dustangel
08-16-2011, 07:27 PM
Please see attached screenshot. The stats panels for the top right player aren't aligned properly. If I try to move a panel with the right mouse button, the panels for other players move as well. How do I move the panels just for this position, leaving other aligned and intact?

Patvs
08-16-2011, 08:23 PM
Setup the seating preferences: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/PreferredSeating

Only play on 1 table.
After you move the HUD panels--> click File--> Save Positions (in TableManager)

Or lock the layout (hud options--> table preferences--> lock the layout), before you open more tables.

Dustangel
08-16-2011, 08:42 PM
I did as you suggested but the panels still all move simultaneously when I drag one.

Maybe I have explained myself badly, I'll try again. My HUD consists of four rows of data for each player, and they are left-aligned so that they have same x-coord. That is now true for every position, but the top right one. For that position, every row is at it's own horizontal offset. I would want to be able to align that position in the same way as the others.

I have reuploaded the screenshot, highlighting the problem areas with yellow this time.

I've also discovered that I can move individual panels with Ctrl+right mouse drag. But this also presents several inconviences. If I can't find a way around them I'll post again.

UPD: Well I've manager to Ctrl-right click drag all panels to where I want to see them. But if I ever right click drag any panel they all spring back to their original offsets (as on the screen) and all Ctrl-right click dragging seems to become undone. If there is a way to permanently reset their horizontal offsets or whatever makes them remember their positions I'd love to know how.

Patvs
08-17-2011, 10:35 PM
Did you click File--> Save Positions (in TableManager)?

If the positions don't save:
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.

And turn off User Account Control: Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life (http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/12/30/how-to-disable-and-turn-off-uac-in-windows-7/)

Dustangel
08-18-2011, 05:49 AM
I aligned the panels, clicked Save Positions, then checked Lock Layout. But when I restarted HM the next day, the positions are off again in a slightly different way. I am using Windows XP, standard Windows Firewall and Avira.

I've just added exceptions to the Windows Firewall as you said. I have .NET Framework 3.5 SP 1 and all Windows auto updates installed. However, my video card drivers are not up to date and I intend to keep it that way since I have problems installing newer ones.

Sarek
08-18-2011, 06:22 AM
Table prefs - Card align & edit
You will see pink borders - they are alingment marks. If you click on grey line - it will change.
Left or right, top or bottom.