PDA

View Full Version : Only 5 tables with hud

Poefters
08-16-2011, 05:46 PM
hellow,

I'm a recent member of the hem family and hem some problems with my hud.
I play on europoker. The hud works fine untill 5 tables, if i open more then 5 tables i don't see anymore stats on table 6 ,7,...

in table manager is everything checked, i have them all unchecked and checked again and restart hud during session.
Nothing is working...some help? thanks

Patvs
08-16-2011, 08:21 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.

Poefters
08-17-2011, 03:01 PM
hellow,

I'm a recent member of the hem family and hem some problems with my hud.
I play on europoker. The hud works fine untill 5 tables, if i open more then 5 tables i don't see anymore stats on table 6 ,7,...

in table manager is everything checked, i have them all unchecked and checked again and restart hud during session.
Nothing is working...some help? thanks

Hellow,

Thanks for the reaction.
I have all ready done this things before, they are also in the faq...

On pokerstars I havn't any problems, i can simple play 6 tables with all my stats but on ongame i only can 5...
Something about the pokerroom? Have you notice something by other players at ongame network?

thanks

Patvs
08-17-2011, 10:37 PM
Are you playing cashgames or STT/MTT?

Poefters
08-18-2011, 04:01 PM
Are you playing cashgames or STT/MTT?

I play cash games.
I know about the problems with stt en mtt, you need to reload the hud or restart the import of hands.
I try this also with the cash games but no succes...

Patvs
08-18-2011, 04:09 PM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.