PDA

View Full Version : [Help needed!] Table Manager keeps closing causing no HUD

FreshenUp170
08-16-2011, 02:48 PM
Hi there,

I installed the trial of holdem manager today and set up everything.
There is only one thing that keeps bothering me and thats when I auto import, the table manager activates (I can see it in the bottom right of my taskbar) and then almost instant closes, I dont even get to see a new screen of table manager.

This is also causing me not having a HUD!
Im on windows 7 and Im using the latest update of HM.
I already have the 3 .exe's on Run as administrator and my UAC is off as well.
Not a single anti-virus is running, do have some anti-spyware installed but closed the processes, and all the processes of HM are in my firewall list to ignore.

I hope you guys can help me with this problem and I hope that I'm placing this thread in the right section.

Regards,

Freshenup170

Patvs
08-16-2011, 08:18 PM
Is Windows 7 updated to SP1?
Run a manual Windows Update and install ALL updates.

If that doesn't resolve it, copy hmhud.exe from the HoldemManager folder to your desktop, and run it from desktop.

FreshenUp170
08-16-2011, 08:30 PM
copying hmhud.exe to desktop doesnt work, nothing happens when running it, will perform all the updates listed for me in a few minutes and then ill check if it works then.

FreshenUp170
08-16-2011, 09:17 PM
Installed all the updates possible, no progress with tablemanager so far.

Sarek
08-17-2011, 05:46 PM
Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibility tab (for all users).

FreshenUp170
08-18-2011, 11:13 AM
Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibility tab (for all users).

check the openingspost again, because i already did that.

Sarek
08-18-2011, 02:41 PM
Email support@holdemmanager.com to schedule a Teamviewer session.