PDA

View Full Version : Beta keys

XandreW36
08-16-2011, 11:59 AM
How many HM2 beta keys you produce in one day? I'm currently #4706 in queue ... sounds like a lot of waiting for me :p

*sorry if wrong place for this thread

Sarek
08-16-2011, 01:51 PM
Keys are released in regular basis, so please be patient :)

WhatAStupidQuestion
08-22-2011, 07:32 AM
I think I was like 2700ish on the list and I got my key about a week ago. This is all rough.
Not that that tells you a great deal, but just so you know you aren't miles off.

XandreW36
08-24-2011, 06:52 AM
Ou yeah, I've just recived my licence. ;) To be pricise, it's been 7 days 12 hours 45 minutes. But, it's worth for :D Thank you HM support for doing a great job...

Anpfiff
08-31-2011, 02:16 PM
Why does XandreW26 get his license before me? I already registered on the 2nd of august.

udbrky
08-31-2011, 08:11 PM
What is your registered email address?

Winghaven
09-01-2011, 10:29 AM
How can I demand the beta key? :D

udbrky
09-01-2011, 05:55 PM
Go to Hold'em Manager Poker Software - Best Poker Tracking Software (http://www.holdemmanager.com)
Click the link

Winghaven
09-01-2011, 06:06 PM
Which link?

I remember when I got alpha I had a red text where I could demand it, can't see anything now :D

udbrky
09-01-2011, 06:09 PM
You just use the alpha code, it's not a separate thing.

Winghaven
09-01-2011, 06:38 PM
I put the key, I login into my HM account, I press register, seems all fine and then beta version has expired

udbrky
09-01-2011, 06:44 PM
Delete the c:\programdata\xheoinc\sharedlicenses\holdemmanage r2.lic

You might have to show hidden files:

Showing hidden files: How to show hidden files in Windows 7 (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/tutorial151.html)

Showing hidden files: Microsoft Corporation (http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/win_fcab_show_file_extensions.mspx?mfr=true)

Winghaven
09-02-2011, 01:04 AM
Did it, not working

It re-directs me to: Free Hold'Em Manager Poker Tracking & Analysis Software. (http://www.holdemmanager.com/store/poker-sites.php) and HM2 says no valid license found and it quits :D

Winghaven
09-02-2011, 01:14 AM
Had to re-install, working now :D

Yikes
09-06-2011, 02:43 AM
Ou yeah, I've just recived my licence. ;) To be pricise, it's been 7 days 12 hours 45 minutes. But, it's worth for :D Thank you HM support for doing a great job...

Really? This is me:

"You were added to the Open Request list for an HM2 Beta product code on 08/13/11 and are currently #3481 on the list."

I've moved up maybe 1000 places since August 13. :(

udbrky
09-06-2011, 06:26 PM
Codes are released based on different factors regarding the build. There were a lot of changes in that stretch that affected the code release pattern.

Sorrow23
09-07-2011, 02:00 PM
Where can I find the w8 list for the licence key's.Or where can I see if I did opt-in or not?

udbrky
09-07-2011, 09:23 PM
Log into Hold'em Manager Poker Software - Best Poker Tracking Software (http://www.holdemmanager.com) with the email you used for hm1. See if it shows your info, if not, click the request beta key license.

Sorrow23
09-09-2011, 05:39 AM
It shows my Info.
Now, can u pls help me find the licence list?
How do I recive the beta key license? e-mail?

fozzy71
09-09-2011, 10:03 AM
It shows my Info.
Now, can u pls help me find the licence list?
How do I recive the beta key license? e-mail?

There is no 'list'.

Once you have logged in there should be a bold red 'request hm2 beta' link at the top of your page. If it is not there, you need to upload your HM1 code for it to appear. Once you have requested a code it will show your number on the wait list queue, instead of the link to request a code.

If still having problems, try the following:

1 - Sign out of the site and close your browsers. Clear your cookies, web cache, etc. Re-open browser, try again.

2 - If still having problems: What page are you on when you attempt to enroll? If you are on the home page, click through to the My Account page and try from there. If on the My Account page, try clicking back to the home page and trying again.

billybeartku
09-11-2011, 05:23 PM
#3879 on the list.....when can i expect to get the key? :(

Sarek
09-12-2011, 01:40 PM
Codes are released based on different factors regarding the build. There were a lot of changes in that stretch that affected the code release pattern.
Please be patient and wait.

Rabiator
09-20-2011, 06:37 AM
You were added to the Open Request list for an HM2 Beta product code on 08/26/11 and are currently #4786 on the list

didnt move 1 rank so far, and its been almost a month now. what is going on?

fozzy71
09-20-2011, 11:16 AM
You were added to the Open Request list for an HM2 Beta product code on 08/26/11 and are currently #4786 on the list

didnt move 1 rank so far, and its been almost a month now. what is going on?

We are holding off on releasing additional codes until a pending major update is released. We expect this to happen within the next week. Within a few days after the release of the pending update, we will quickly work through all the remaining pending requests for a Beta code.

Rabiator
10-01-2011, 10:17 AM
We are holding off on releasing additional codes until a pending major update is released. We expect this to happen within the next week. Within a few days after the release of the pending update, we will quickly work through all the remaining pending requests for a Beta code.

ok so , that was over 10 days ago, your still not handing out new codes although u updated the program.

what is going on?

B-Money
10-02-2011, 02:51 AM
There is one big update remaining that has to do with dll files. Once this is in and tested codes will start flying out. This was a tricky issue we just nailed down the other day. (Didn't make it in the big update we just did) It's performance related and the wait should be well worth it. You can read more about it on the HM Blog.

Other good news is it looks like the latest release has gone over with relatively few issues and that will free up development resources to get the next update out ASAP. Then the flood gates on code releases can happen.

We're almost there. If you must have a license right now, feel free to PM me with your hm.com account EMAIL and I'll issue you a Beta license to get you going with the current build.

npole
10-10-2011, 06:11 AM
Hallo i currently own HM1 and i've tried to have a beta key for HM2 .. so i used the reg link. I were like #4000 .. i've checked it again .. and i'm more than #5000 now? What's wrong here? Also with this rythm i may have to wait until xmas to test HM2?
I believe that a beta software should be slowly pushed out to the public for free to test ... and that's ok, *BUT* the owners of your software, should have the opportunity to test the new version right away, in the end we paid and we will prolly whilling to pay the upgrade for the new version as well, when it'll be available.
Thanks.

fozzy71
10-10-2011, 08:58 AM
Hallo i currently own HM1 and i've tried to have a beta key for HM2 .. so i used the reg link. I were like #4000 .. i've checked it again .. and i'm more than #5000 now? What's wrong here? Also with this rythm i may have to wait until xmas to test HM2?

I find that difficult to believe, considering we released 2,000 keys this weekend. Perhaps something was not working properly in the Queue system, but that should not be an issue for anyone much longer.

I believe that a beta software should be slowly pushed out to the public for free to test ... and that's ok, *BUT* the owners of your software, should have the opportunity to test the new version right away, in the end we paid and we will prolly whilling to pay the upgrade for the new version as well, when it'll be available.
Thanks.

That is exactly what we have been doing, but it is a throttled-beta as we work through the bugs. We have begun to reduce the throttle and hope to be able to remove the throttle soon.

Did you read the post directly above your own post? Send a message to B-Money and he will send you a code.

There is one big update remaining that has to do with dll files. Once this is in and tested codes will start flying out. This was a tricky issue we just nailed down the other day. (Didn't make it in the big update we just did) It's performance related and the wait should be well worth it. You can read more about it on the HM Blog.

Other good news is it looks like the latest release has gone over with relatively few issues and that will free up development resources to get the next update out ASAP. Then the flood gates on code releases can happen.

We're almost there. If you must have a license right now, feel free to PM me with your hm.com account EMAIL and I'll issue you a Beta license to get you going with the current build.

npole
10-10-2011, 10:40 AM
Did you read the post directly above your own post? Send a message to B-Money and he will send you a code.

I tought it was specific for that user.. i'm going to PM him. Thanks.

fozzy71
10-10-2011, 06:40 PM
I tought it was specific for that user.. i'm going to PM him. Thanks.

Glad to help. I am sorry if that came across as rude or discourteous. It seems a bit blunt, now that I read back the quote. I don't think my morning caffeine had kicked in yet. :(