PDA

View Full Version : Importing problem

Tanner1277
05-26-2009, 01:20 AM
I just bought 1000k data mined hands. i decided to import 100k first to test it out, that worked. I played and the stats showed, but now when i try to import more, every single hand i import says there is an importing error - over 60k hands were all errors.
When i tried importing the files, the folder and auto importing, all errors. Normal auto import, when i am playing still works fine.

Tanner1277
05-26-2009, 07:07 AM
fixed now

petarlazovic
05-26-2009, 11:55 AM
hi, what you did in order to make it work? I have the same problem, and was hoping for answer...

thanks.

morny
05-26-2009, 12:06 PM
Update http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Disabled UAC and reboot http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73

Then if the problem persists please attach a hand history that isnt importing

petarlazovic
05-26-2009, 01:43 PM
Hi Morny,

I've updated HEM to 1.08.04 and the problem remains...
I'm on XP sp2. I have over 10gb database, and I was importing hh daily without any problem. Yesterday problem appears, all hh is importing as error... so I get all imported hh as error...
Today I've created new database and import of the same hh files passes without any problem... Another thing I've noticed with old DB is that when I play, hands is importing normaly but I can't see any report for that new hands. Sessions tab is empty for todays hands, altho my HUD is normaly updated with the new hands. Must be something with DB on postgress level... Another unusual thing that happen yesterday was that chdsk started and scanned my hdd after win restart, and found some errors (moving and deleting something as I could see)... So my guess is that old database is somehow corrupted or...

Do you have any idea what I should try in order to try and fix this? Also, what way of backuping old database would you suggest... Export hands via HEM or backup via pgadmin?

Thank You.
Regards.

stretch00
05-26-2009, 02:52 PM
I know for me that I export all hands if I'm having a problem because the data base could be corrupted,then create a new database and re-import.
But when I was using BETAS i would just PGAdmin back up.
Exporting takes more time depending on database size,but exporting the HHs is definitely a safe way in case something does go wrong w/SQL database.
By the way you should update your XP to sp3

stretch00
05-26-2009, 02:56 PM
What site are you playing/Is it possible they have changed the HHs format?