PDA

View Full Version : Need Help: hands not importing!!

Davo
08-16-2011, 05:47 AM
Hi all,

Im having some trouble with HEM...im on a 15day trial version and I am complete beginner with using HUD software. I have an apple mac where i installed windows 7 using apple boot camp, I then downloaded HEM and set it all up. I got it to start importing hands and everything was working fine, however when I went to overlay my HUD it said it couldn't find any unatatched hands, I then proceeded to play around with my import folders and must have done something to them because it has since stopped importing any more hands. I have read all the FAQ etc and have done the following but to no avail:
made sure poker client is saving hands (cake poker) and are saving to my hardrive
told HEM where my HH are by making sure my cake folders are listed in my current import folders
disabeld my UAC
checked 'show my hidden folders'
If anyone has any suggestions as to what i should do it would be much appreciated...I am dying to get HEM working. Thanks heaps!!
:) Davo

Patvs
08-16-2011, 08:55 AM
Cake Poker doesn't allow a HUD. They literally censor the names of your opponents in the handhistories. So although it is possible to import the handhistories to track your winnings, analyse your hands, it's not possible to get a live HUD.

To import the hands, read: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/7/Cake+Poker+Setup