PDA

View Full Version : HM prevents poker client from launching

Frosteater
08-13-2008, 10:02 AM
I'm not even sure if this is a problem on your part, but there seems to be a major compatibility issue. The poker site in question is SunPoker/Cryptologic and I'm using HM 1.06.01t (still the trial, if that matters).

What happens is that SunPoker runs fine after I install it, but it stops working as soon as I used the auto import feature. It doesn't matter if HM is actually running (or the auto import ran while playing on a different site, as far as I can tell), as soon as the auto import ran once, the sunpoker client won't start and instead the following is displayed in my browser:

You are seeing this page because your computer was unable to connect to our game server.

Please try again in 10 minutes.

Thank you for your patience.

From what I can tell, the auto import directory is set correctly (/sunpoker.com/log) and HM is set to import from subfolders and move the files after processing.
If that matters, there's no problems with other sites (Full Tilt, Party, Titan) or anything else that would make me think that the issue is caused by my system.

Sorry to bother you, if that turns out to be a problem on their part, but as I said, their client runs fine before I initiate HM's auto import.

Rvg72
08-14-2008, 01:13 PM
I'm not even sure if this is a problem on your part, but there seems to be a major compatibility issue. The poker site in question is SunPoker/Cryptologic and I'm using HM 1.06.01t (still the trial, if that matters).

What happens is that SunPoker runs fine after I install it, but it stops working as soon as I used the auto import feature. It doesn't matter if HM is actually running (or the auto import ran while playing on a different site, as far as I can tell), as soon as the auto import ran once, the sunpoker client won't start and instead the following is displayed in my browser:

From what I can tell, the auto import directory is set correctly (/sunpoker.com/log) and HM is set to import from subfolders and move the files after processing.
If that matters, there's no problems with other sites (Full Tilt, Party, Titan) or anything else that would make me think that the issue is caused by my system.

Sorry to bother you, if that turns out to be a problem on their part, but as I said, their client runs fine before I initiate HM's auto import.

Hi, that's really strange... I've never heard of this issue and I know there are people using that Crypto skin successfully. Maybe try removing it and reinstalling the actual poker client? Not really sure what else to suggest

Roy

xgun
08-28-2008, 01:57 PM
I have had similar problems as you, Frosteater. I had the autoimport folder configured as \Program Files\"Client Directory"\ and then import from subfolders. Hands were imported correctly, but the client wouldn't always start. However, after I changed the import folder to \Program\"Client Directory"\log\Dxxxxxxx (where Dxxxxxxx is the account number) it seems that HEM don't anymore "break" the client. Could it be that autoimport somehow deletes some crucial file in the "Client Directory" or something?

All in all, I hope this trick helps someone else, too.

Frosteater
09-03-2008, 11:51 AM
Thanks for the pointer, xgun.

Importing from subfolders indeed seems to be problematic with crypto, specifying the account number as import folder actually solved this problem (http://208.109.95.123/forum/showpost.php?p=6513&postcount=4), as well.