PDA

View Full Version : Table switching not working with PokerTracker 3 HUD

djkaty
08-15-2011, 09:49 PM
When opening two tables, tiled, and enabling the PT3 HUD with default settings, Table Under Mouse control mode in TN, the hotkeys to cycle tables forward and backward do not work. The current window loses focus and the mouse jumps to the target window, but the window does not gain focus or a red frame around it.

I've tried all combinations of enabling/disabling 'Bring To Foreground' in TN, and the various table focus/foreground options in PartyPoker preferences; none make any difference. The problem seems to be that the PT3 HUD overlays beyond the edges of the PartyPoker windows, so even though the windows are tiled, they still invisibly overlap. As soon as I disable the PT3 HUD the cycling function works as expected.

djkaty
08-15-2011, 10:44 PM
Followup: The problem is not the invisible overlay. The cycling function worked properly when changing from Table Under Mouse to either Cycle Manually or Table In Foreground mode; but neither for TIF or TUM does the window where I'm next to act become the target (red frame) table even when 'Focus on action' is enabled in PartyPoker and 'Jump mouse to table' and 'Jump mouse to cycled tables' are enabled in TableNinjaPP. I always have to cycle to the table manually even though the mouse pointer moves over it - hence why I wanted to use Table Under Mouse mode in the first place.

Fool
08-16-2011, 06:54 AM
Are you using XP? Please send the files I requested in your other thread.

djkaty
08-16-2011, 07:04 AM
Thanks for all the quick replies. I'm using Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, fully patched. Will send you the files in a minute.