PDA

View Full Version : help me w my hud and make money

luvinurladyz
08-15-2011, 09:24 PM
First of all , if this isn't the right place or against the rules, I'm sorry and mods do whatever you need to do. So my request is pretty simple. I'm looking for someone who is very good at HEM. Few things I want done: I want my hud to improve, filtered for when I'm playing hu/6max/9max/colors that make sense and will make table selecting easier. I want my pop ups to be improved, there are few problems with mine atm. Whenever I look at fold to 4bet it says doh and also the river aggresion and just river stats are blocked and my pops ups in general are awful. Also I would like just some basic explanation of hem and how I can use it better to filter vs other players and take notes. I realize there are articles and stuff out there but honestly I don't have the time and don't really feel like reading them. I have never been good with hem so that's why I'm asking. I'm very reputable on 2p2 and am willing to pay you for your service unless you want to do it for free obv. I can pay via merge (my skin is blackchip) or paypal, that would obv take some time since I would have to request money from bank to paypal. Also I could send you a check via mail. I have an idea of how much I want to pay but don't really know what a fair price is but obv it would depend on your work and time/also we could discuss before we start.

Cliffs
-Looking for someone to spend an hour-two hours with me via skype and teamviewer improving my hem hud and pop ups and also help me with some general filters.
-Willing to pay merge $/paypal/send a check
-contact me by pming me on 2p2 (luvinurmoney) or im me on aim (luvinurladyz) or skype ugots3rv3d.
-Thank you.

I will be up all night most likely and I'm on very often but would prefer this to be asap ty.