PDA

View Full Version : 1.08.04 stopped showing new hands today

krwinner
05-25-2009, 12:24 PM
I can not see any hands from todays sessions. Everything else is working. I got some kind of dialog during my session about Omaha for Free. Nothing I do allows me to see the hands for today I have tried reloading, etc. Do I have to go back to a version without Omaha to make this work and if I do will I have to recreate my database due to changes made for Omaha. FWIW I am not playing any Omaha hands, but may have picked up some in my history files from observed tables of one or more opponents.

morny
05-25-2009, 01:01 PM
Please check your filters go to filter > clear and also in the dropdown menu set it to All Holdem if you only play holdem.

krwinner
05-25-2009, 01:35 PM
Please check your filters go to filter > clear and also in the dropdown menu set it to All Holdem if you only play holdem.

Already tried that and did it again, no help. When I export from the database I get a zero length file that should have todays hands in it. The previous days hands are okay in the next to last file

krwinner
05-25-2009, 01:52 PM

I tried to vacuum the database from Hold'em Manager and got an error telling me to manually vacuum the database, which I did. I seem to have an error in my database. I'm getting the following message :

ERROR: invalid page header in block 15729 of relation "handhistories"

I have all of the hand histories exported and the ones from today are still on my disk. Do I need to purge or delete my database and recreate it? Any idea what could have caused this problem?

Thanks,
Kevin

krwinner
05-25-2009, 03:15 PM
I tried to vacuum the database from Hold'em Manager and got an error telling me to manually vacuum the database, which I did. I seem to have an error in my database. I'm getting the following message :

ERROR: invalid page header in block 15729 of relation "handhistories"

I have all of the hand histories exported and the ones from today are still on my disk. Do I need to purge or delete my database and recreate it? Any idea what could have caused this problem?

Thanks,
Kevin

I ended up creating a new database as I couldn't do anything with the old one. I was able to re-import all of my hands and it works fine now. I think it got corrupted last night when my machine came down unexpectedly, I didn't put 2 and 2 together until I started thinking back on what could have happened. My database stats actually stopped updating last night after the crash, but my Hud kept updating so I didn't notice until today.

Kevin