PDA

View Full Version : Sh/fr

Mingmang
08-13-2008, 08:51 AM
I may be wrong, but I cannot find any filter for SH/FR hands or tables.

I can filter by number of players, but it will be only an estimation : you can be 6 on a full ring table.

Is there a way to see only shorthanded/fullring hands/tables ?

starf
08-13-2008, 09:02 AM
my thoughts:

- indeed, when you are 6-handed on a full ring table, hm will think it's a sh table
the same for when you are 2-handed -> HU

- the problem here is probably that the only way for hm to recognise a hu/sh/fr table is to look at the seating numbers and that's not implemented (yet??)

- when by accident only seat 1 and 2 are occupied on a fr table, the log is the same as a hu table i think :)

- pt2 could keep them apart without a problem...

correct me if i'm wrong

fabio
08-13-2008, 09:25 AM
Reports tab -> Select Report Name from List -> Winnings Summary

starf
08-13-2008, 09:29 AM
i assumed op already found that
winnings summary comes close but it has the problems mentioned in my post

Mingmang
08-13-2008, 09:38 AM
Reports tab -> Select Report Name from List -> Winnings Summary

Yes, I already found/run this one, but it is clearly wrong, it is just based on the number of players present at a table at a given time.
Problems mentioned by starf are all there.

morny
08-13-2008, 12:04 PM
Its technically correct, when your playing at a table with 6 people the graphics at the table have little effect on how people play and it is really a 6max game and in fact alot of people prefer this way because the stats HM produce are more accurate because people usually play very different 9 handed than they do 6 max. However we do understand that from a review point of view it can be confusing so were looking to implement something which can also recognise the table type and when it is implemented will release a patch asap