PDA

View Full Version : HUD Last Hand

Mariners
05-24-2009, 09:12 PM
in the HUD where you look at the last hand, it shows the flop and turn odds but doesnt show the preflop odds. any chance you could add this?

emirgel
05-26-2009, 02:09 PM
Hi, since the last update I don't get any odds. There only is written no bet. Could you help me. Before the last update it works fine and I got the odds shown. I have the version 1.08.04 without omaha. My OS is Windows vista home premium. Could you help me?

Regards, Miro

morny
05-26-2009, 04:46 PM
In the replayer i presume? Works fine for me, have you tried with a few different hands

emirgel
05-27-2009, 05:10 AM
Hi I don't mean the replayer, I mean the window where is showed who won the last hand. Before the last update I got to every betting round the odds shown at the table, now there is only no bet written. If you like we can do a Teamviewer session and I can show you what I mean.

morny
05-27-2009, 06:13 PM
Your probably using Party and the FPHG, if so make sure the handgrabber is running and that youve Hud Options > Site Options > Party Poker > Track Live hands ticked

emirgel
05-27-2009, 06:50 PM
Track live hands is ticked. What do you mean with handgrabber is running? The problem occurs no metter if Im sitting at the tables and playing or not.

morny
05-27-2009, 07:14 PM
For this option to work while playing you need to have the FPHG running, is it running?

emirgel
05-28-2009, 03:42 AM
Yes it is running. I will do a restart of FPHG later when Im at home, but I dont think that ther is the problem, cause everything else is working fine.

emirgel
05-28-2009, 04:40 PM
I restarted it and nothing changes. The strange thing is that I have installed HM on two laptops. At one it works fine and on my major laptop at home it has this no bet bug. maybe we can make a Teamviewer session. I already did an deinstallation of Hm and istalled it again. No clue what could be wrong. Everything is exactly configured as on the other laptop.
Regards Miro

morny
05-29-2009, 03:09 PM
Email me to arrange a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread