PDA

View Full Version : Entraction Set Up

TheEdzyProjekt
05-24-2009, 08:54 PM
I was going through the FAQ trying to set up HEM for NOIQ but I am having some problems. It says to pick "C:\Program Files\B2BPOKER\NoiQpoker\HandHistory\" for a folder name but I can't find it. All I can find is "C:\Program Files\B2BPOKER\NoiQpoker\". There is no HH selection in there. I realize I haven't played any games there yet so maybe the the HH folder wasn't created. So I tried opening up a play money table and played for a bit to see if it would create it but it never did. What is going on?

TheEdzyProjekt
05-24-2009, 08:57 PM
Okay never mind it just showed up. I guess it just took a bit to load. I guess you can delete this thread, sorry. In the add auto archive it has another option that says "disable archiving" with a check box next to it but it doesn't mention that in the FAQ. Do I have it selected or not? I am guessing this option was added in a new release and hasn't been updated in the FAQ?

TheEdzyProjekt
05-24-2009, 09:08 PM
It's letting me select "C:\Program Files\B2BPOKER\NoiQpoker\HandHistory\" from the HEM software and I have selected it which is good. But when I try to go to locate it in the C:\ drive it's not there. This is very strange.

morny
05-25-2009, 11:12 AM
Weird not sure what the problem is id try uninstalling Noiq and reinstalling it again

TheEdzyProjekt
05-25-2009, 01:58 PM
What about this, I mentioned it earlier? "In the add auto archive it has another option that says "disable archiving" with a check box next to it but it doesn't mention that in the FAQ. Do I have it selected or not? I am guessing this option was added in a new release and hasn't been updated in the FAQ?"

morny
05-25-2009, 04:03 PM
Yes it was added in the latest release, its only used for Ongame users to avoid a bug so unless your playing on Ongame it should be unticked

TheEdzyProjekt
05-25-2009, 05:44 PM
There's no HH file to select in the NOIQ folder. I can't uninstall NOIQ from my computer because there is no icon in the the list for uninstalled programs. None of the hands are importing and my HUD is not working at all.

morny
05-26-2009, 11:21 AM
Youll need to contact NOIQ support, if the Hand History isnt being written then HM wont work as it needs to be imported so tell NOIQ no Hand History files are being written to the folder and also that you can uninstall it

TheEdzyProjekt
05-26-2009, 04:00 PM
I figured it out and the HH file is there now. I tried running HEM today in a 6max cash game but unfortunately I couldn't get the HUD to work. The files are importing it says but not the hands and under that it says import error. It says "files 2 of 2", "hands 0" and "import errors 5".

morny
05-26-2009, 04:33 PM
Email me to arrange a suitable time to do a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

TheEdzyProjekt
05-26-2009, 05:29 PM
Alright, I sent it. It's in two emails because I forgot to link the thread the first time.

TheEdzyProjekt
05-27-2009, 02:14 PM
Where do all my HH files go? I see the HMarchive folder is completely empty and that the HH's are saved into the NOIQ folder. Is this correct? I mean everything is working correctly I just want to know where all the files are going. The HMarchive folder creates a folder with a number on it but is empty. Is this also correct?

morny
05-27-2009, 05:21 PM
Options > Configure Auto Import Folder and choose the applicable folder and then edit and it will show you where the hands are being archived to