PDA

View Full Version : Exception thrown in destructor + importing problems

grinder
05-24-2009, 06:43 PM
Hello,

2 times in 2 days, I had the message error "exception thrown in destructor".
I already had it before but only needed to close hem and re launch it and it was ok.

Nevertheless, this is not sufficient these times. As suggested in other threads, I uploaded the updated version several times.
But the point is that hem does not give me the results of sng (and ev luck) of all tournaments I was playing when the message appeared (altough the importation looks ok).

So :

1) What can I do not to get this message during each session?

2) What can I do to get the results of my sngs in HEM ?

Thanks a lot !

morny
05-24-2009, 07:24 PM
1) Dont leave HM running for long periods, so close it down when your finished with it, this should more or less solve it although i know thats not the solution as were still working on that

2) Is this only a problem when you get the error, if so then step 1 should solve that

grinder
05-25-2009, 08:54 PM
I did not use hem today so I cannot say if the problem is solved.

Nevertheless, I wanted to know if it is possible to have hem taking into account the results of the sngs that i was playing when HEM bugged ?
HEM still classifies these sngs as "not finished", altough I have the total hand history.

I tried to create 2 new folders, copy the hand history in one of them and asking hem to auto import the files from one folder to the other one, the import looks ok since hem says "extracting x new files", nevertheless the sngs are still classified as non finished.

Thanks a lot!

morny
05-26-2009, 12:12 PM
If you request the summaries, then copy and paste the summaries into notepad and save the file and then import it then it will update the results for you