PDA

View Full Version : vs players tab + aliases

benthj
05-24-2009, 05:40 PM
I wanted to run a test of how I played against regulars, so created an alias for all players I had more than 1500 hands on and who had a VPIP below 30.

When I now go to the players tab, I cannot run my own stats against an alias (can you fix this?), so I needed to do the opposite, i.e. run the alias against all players, and see how stats was for the alias og regulars against me.

1. So, regulars seem to win 13.800USD at 400NL against me, so how much do I lose over this sample of approx 100.000 hands? Do I lose 13.800USD plus approx the 15.000USD I pay in rake here (must be similar to regulars winning 13.800 after they have paid 15.000 in rake)?

2. How are stats in "vs players" calculated/shown. If I lose 4USD in a hand, but regulars (the alias) win 200USD against another player, how much is shown for regulars when I look at them vs me in the "vs players" tab - 4USD or 204USD?

3. When regulars have approx 9.000 wins and 9.000 losses against me over these 100.000 hands, howcome can I only see approx 1.000 hands in the HH list below, even win "Min BB's Won or Lost" are set to 0?

4. I would like to keep this alias to work on going forward. Can I find the file somewhere for my aliases so I can take a copy (I need to clear the alias, so the HUD is correct when playing), or could you make an option to deactivate certain aliases in the "Player aliases", so its easier to work with this? Alternatively set up a way to analyse stats against certain specific opponents playing a given style?

5. If I check me against another player, and checks him against me, we get the same stats up. However, rake seems to not be deducted, which must be a mistake. If it was folded to me and the other guy in the blinds and we get 400USD in each and have to pay 3USD in rake. Winnings and losses should be (win 397USD and loss 400USD) instead of now (win 400USD and loss 400USD). This is quite important in interpreting what I asked in question 1.

morny
05-24-2009, 07:06 PM
1) The amout lost dosent include rake so that needs to be added
2) You cant view an alias in the Vs Player TAB
3) Can you see Aliases in the Vs Player TAB, so it says regulars (alias) and not regulars (ps) or something like that? Ive tried adding several aliases and it aint showing for me
4) We will be adding options to export aliases/bonsues/marked hands soon. Again aliases dont show in the hud either it will just show the specific player
5) Can you email a hand to me and ill look into this as your right it should deduct rake from both morny@holdemmanager.net

benthj
05-25-2009, 06:30 PM
Yes, I can see aliases in the "vs Players" tab, but only when I select them as the player I want so see other players against. If I choose me as player, I cannot see the alias. For that reason I needed to find my stats against them, by choosing them, which is also why the numbers puzzled me big time.

From what I can figure out now, I am actually losing 13.800USD = 1.78PTBB/100 before I'm paying rake. Its sucks, but at least I know what I have to work on.

Rvg72
05-27-2009, 08:24 PM
Regarding the vs players tab, it is before rake is removed

Roy