PDA

View Full Version : HM2 - New Window #2316

Chupista
08-15-2011, 09:11 AM
How do I Open a new HM Window in HM2?

DogNamedBluff
08-15-2011, 11:25 AM
Currently this is not available in HM2. But, a feature request has been sent for future implementation. Thank you.

Chupista
08-15-2011, 01:02 PM
Tha's sad and bizarre, as a new version of a software program should always improve the previous one.

I used The New Window in HM1 to compare Reports with diferent play actions to avalize the best one, so I consider this feature a vital one.

Because I will have to migrate a huge database the decision to upgrade from HM1 to HM2 must be made on solid grounds and HM2 lacking HM1 features will not help that decision to say the least.

I already knew it that HM2 has many changes in the way of doing things in relation to HM1, but that's a question to get used to it, no big problem. But I also disliked the replayer imposition that takes needed space on screen when not in use, I know you are going to fix that, but as I just started yesterday testing this software, I'm now very afraid that there are more features that I apreciate in HM1 that will be lacking in HM2. Please take attention in that particular, do not disapoint your customers because of a comercial race against Poker Tracker.