PDA

View Full Version : Filters not functioning

Joshbk1981
08-15-2011, 07:53 AM
Hi.

I play PLO.

I'm trying to filter for hands where I have cbet the flop and folded to a reraise on the flop. I have filtered by action and 0 hands show up using "Bet Raise Fold" in the flop actions. All of these filters seem to produce "0" hands.

None of these seem to work for PLO. There are filters in the "More Filters" section and these all work fine, but there are none there that allow me to look for what I'm trying to find other than "Continuation Bet made" and I do not want to now go through these to isolate those where I Cbet folded as this would take ages.

I'm also looking to filter for hands where I have raised pre and been 3 bet and then 4 bet back / I have 3 bet been 4 bet back

TY.

netsrak
08-15-2011, 08:09 AM
HM 1.11.07b?
We need some hands to reproduce this. Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

Joshbk1981
08-15-2011, 09:19 AM
Ya HM 1.11.07b

Emails sent ty