PDA

View Full Version : Activation problem

viperx
05-24-2009, 12:08 PM
Hello,

I have purchased HM + OM through stoxpoker / cardrunners 2 days ago. But I cannot activate. I have read the FAQ about this and have followed all the points there, but still without any success.

My name is Andrei Nikolov, but because I purchased the license through CR I don't know if they have passed this to you.

I have sent email to support@holdemmanager.net about 24 hours ago, but still not answer.. I have attached there the License Failure Details as shown by HM. In short it says

License Failure Details
--------------------------------------------------
5/23/2009 8:58:50 AM
HoldemManager.Ӥ
--------------------------------------------------

A valid license could not be obtained for 'Holdem Manager'. Please contact RVG Software Ltd for assistance.

DETAILS

No compiled licenses found.

No licenses found in D:\Program Files\Holdem Manager.

Could not validate license "Small Stakes Edition (SMS-)" in HoldemManager.
Serial number not provided.

Could not validate license "Professional Edition (PRO-)" in HoldemManager.

Could not validate license "Small Stakes HE/OM (SM2-)" in HoldemManager.

Could not validate license "Professional HE/OM (PR2-)" in HoldemManager.

Could not validate license "Omaha Small Stakes (SOM-)" in HoldemManager.

Could not validate license "Omaha Professional (POM-)" in HoldemManager.

Could not validate license "Evaluation Edition (TRY-)" in HoldemManager.
License was used to unlock another license or was modified by the server.

Could not validate license "Professional HE/OM ( [license number here] )" in HoldemManager.
Could not activate license at server.
No more activations allowed. You must first deactivate the software from the original machine before attempting to activate again.
This machine has not been activated.

Stopped looking for additional licenses.

My number starts with PR2- ... What can be the problem?

morny
05-24-2009, 12:27 PM
Have you installed this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe as PR2 codes wasnt supported in older versions

Also have you tried all the solutions in this FAQ http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=159 including completely uninstalling firewalls/antiviruses and disabling UAC

viperx
05-24-2009, 02:32 PM
My version is 1.08.04.

When i follow the steps in the FAQ every time when I delete the
HoldemManager.exe.ldat
file and try to activate - the file reappear, but the activation fail with :
"No more activations allowed. You must first deactivate the software from the original machine before attempting to activate again."

But I haven't activated the software never before not on this machine, neither on other one, I just received the code 2 days ago and when I tried to activate - I got this error.

I do not have firewall, and have disabled the one in the windows XP. I use AVG free antivirus and have disabled the resident protection and tried again - I got the same error. I have sent my serial number in the email, so please check if it is valid?

morny
05-24-2009, 06:50 PM
Ok if Roy hasnt responded yet email me the key and ill check if its activated morny@holdemmanager.net

viperx
05-25-2009, 01:02 PM
thanks, now it is ok